Mate Of Mine

This is one of my others story of werewolves. If you're interested please check it out!

Summary:

"Naida," he whispered against my ear as he nipped my neck. I felt my legs weaken, without his support, I would've fallen to the ground. I laid my hands on his chest, pushing him slightly to look at his face. His eyes were back to their original color and his canine withdrawn. His gaze was intense, and I felt my face flush.

I moved away from him, trying to make as much space between us as possible, "Are all wolves like this?"

                                       ~~~~

For as long as I could remember, I have never once left my homeland, I could barely leave my castle at times. My mother, a frightening woman, has ruled our homeland for centuries. Her power is greatness, her words are law, and must always be obeyed. I haven't lived as long as her and even though, I always disagreed with her actions. This was the very first time, I ever disobeyed one of her greatest laws.

The human realm is forbidden.

How can I not disobey her law? When she asked me to get married, to none other than a wizard of high status. Marriage is something for me to decide, no one else has that right. So what other choice do I have, other than to run and hide. There is none.

I fled, I made my way through the human realm. A law which is forbidden. Although, I wasn't expecting to find a werewolf, the moment I entered the realm.

Not just any wolf.

One of the wolf King's sons.

Connor Wood.

What do the  fates have in store for us?