Mercenary In Love

Title : Mercenary In Love

Created By : Me

Written By : Me

Nobody's POV

School had finally let out and everyone was rushing to go home. Peter ran down the hall and stopped at his locker before popping open.

"Hey Parker!" Peter groaned slightly but decided to ignore him and continued to close his locker. He turned swiftly on his heel and was about to walk away but he heard pounding footsteps rushing towards him. Heart pounding painfully in his chest he sprinted out of the school.

He took a bunch of turns and ended up in an alleyway. It was a dead end. He turned around to run out of it but Flash was standing in front of the entryway.

As he took steps forward, Peter took steps back until he felt his back hit the wall and he saw Flash smirk.

He kept on on stepping closer and closer, until...

"Hey Babyboy!"

Peter's POV

I whirled around to see Deadpool standing on a fire escape. He looked at me for a second before he turned towards Flash and I saw his eyes narrow.

He jumped down and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist, tugging me towards him, making me blush.

"Why are you protecting a weakling like Puny Parker?!" Flash asked. "Because Babyboy is my babyboy! Bother him again and I'll unalive you!" Then he did something that shocked me to the core. He kissed me!

I suddenly felt myself get picked up and carried away.

Flash's POV

'What just happened?' I was still holding my phone and I realized...it's recording. My eyes widened before I quickly posted it on the internet. Then, I still in shock, stiffly walked away.

Peter's POV

My face was still red as we walked into Stark Tower and sat on the couch. I opened my mouth to question him when I heard the door open and close.

"Peter. Rogers. Stark...what is this?" Mr. Stark said showing me a news report on his Stark Phone. The title said "DEADPOOL PULLS A KISS AND RUN WITH A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT". My eyes widened before turning towards him. "Ha...ha...a...it's a long story." He just sighed and looked at his watch.

"I have some time."

Oh boy.

'This is gonna take a while.'

The End