P.A.N.P.N Protocol

Title: P.A.N.P.N Protocol

Created By: Me

Written By: Me

Summary: Tony has panic attack and Peter comes to the rescue.

Peter's POV

'Stupid Parker Luck.' I thought as I climbed into the classic yellow bus; on our way to my doom. You see, Tony said that he needed me in the lab so I was absent one day. That one day was actually way more important than I had realized. That was the day that Mr. Harrington was announcing the location of our field trip. But in my defense, I didn't know that.

So when I got to school today, Ned rushed up to me with a look of pity but his eyes were sparkling. "Pete." I look at him curiously. "Yeah?" He took a deep breath. "We'regoingonafieldtriptoStarkTower!" He said it super fast but I heard it loud and clear thanks to super senses. My face instantly paled. 'What did I do in my past life to discover this?' Before getting dragged outside where our class was getting in the bus.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the bus jolt to a stop, my face flew forward and hit the seat in front of me. I groaned. This is not my day. We all filed out pretending to listen to Mr. Harrington's spiel about being on our best behavior and setting an example. 

As we walked inside, anxiety started to nip at all four corners of my mind. An intern walked up to us. I'd never seen him before so I guessed that he was new. He went down the list of names until he reached mine. His eyes widened. "Um...who here is Peter Parker?" I raised my hand, he rushed over to me and grabbed my hand, shaking it firmly.

"So you are the famous 'Phantom Intern'! It's nice to finally meet you in person! My name is Michael." I blushed and scratched the back of my neck. "So that caught on, huh?" He just smiled at me until our conversation was interrupted by MJ. "Phantom Intern?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

He let out a chuckle. "Yup, one day I heard from another worker that there was a boy that was told to be an intern that you could sometimes see running down the hall from the corner of your eye but when you looked he was gone. I asked F.R.I.D.A.Y who he was and she said that it was an intern named Peter Parker. So...when I saw your name on the list I got excited to finally see him face to face." He explained with a smile.

Flash's jaw was hanging open. Michael then started to hand out the security passes and I took mine out before it was snatched right out of my hands. I looked to see Flash inspecting my pass with furrowed eyebrows. "How did you get this Parker?" I didn't answer and right as Flash was about to say something, MJ grabbed my badge and handed it back to me.

"Lets get through security." Michael said and we formed a line through the scanner. The scanner announced peoples names and badge levels. It was finally my turn, once I was through I let out a breath that I didn't remember holding until...

"Peter Parker, Level 10. Welcome back Peter. Aren't you supposed to be in school?" F.R.I.D.A.Y said with warmth in her robotic voice. Great. Just great.

I was about to respond when suddenly F.R.I.D.A.Y spoke again. "Peter, you are needed on Floor 89. Mr. Rogers has activated P.A.N.P.N Protocol." My eyes widened before I turned to Michael, who nodded and ran to the elevator. I reached Floor 89 and ran around until I found them. I rushed over to them and there was Mr. Stark, curled into a ball. sobbing with tears running down his face. I was so busy with that, that I didn't hear footsteps coming down the hall and stopping at the door.

"Mr. Stark?" I asked. He slowly looked up at me. His eyes were red and puffy. They widened before drooping again. "You...died. I'm dead...aren't I? Voice hoarse and low. "No Mr. Stark! Look! I'm alive. I'm right here." And I took his hand and putting it on my cheek. He reached forward and hugged me tightly, me following the action. I felt as he started to card his fingers through my hair. "I love you Pete." He looked at me with eyes full of adoration. I smiled at him. "I love you too Tony."

Once he had calmed down we both stood up and turned around to see my entire class. Ned had tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. I blushed and facepalmed. 'Dang it!'

The End

Sorry that it took so long. As I said before, I'm extremely lazy. Too bad so sad. See you next time! Bye!