I have something to say

First of all....

I started watching Big Hero Series and I just need to express my opinion on the Karmi and Hiro thing that their trying to make,

I Don't Like It.  

Plain and simple the idea the off chance they make it official it's not very pleasing. Not trying to ship shame but it's just Karmi's character is just that kind of character that makes me hate. Look I KNOW that Higuel will never be canon or ever be talked about but I don't like that they officially paired him up too early. Karmi should really back off and cut the "Captain Cutie" Crap. 

I'll accept if they make them get together but I slightly want it to end up like the Legend of Korra if you know what I mean. 

What makes me feel very uncomfortable about her and Hiro is that she looks Latina and she writes her own fanfics of her and Hiro, I know that their not meant to be recognizable but for a child prodigy she's pretty fucking dense. I guess at the end of day she's in her own little world, I bet she's gonna get herself shot down or become a villain or something idk.

Last thing I just want to say if they choose Hiro to end up with someone they could've chosen a different design, they probs knew that we were shipping Higuel and just made her look that way to somewhat please us, but COME ON DISNEY!!! Cartoon Network DID A GAY  ANIMATED WEDDING ON A KIDS SHOW YOU COULD AT LEAST TRY!!!!

.

.

.

.

Okay rant over.

I know unpopular opinion but hey I can say whatever I want.

~Later.