Remember Me (Final Chapter)

The Early mornings sun rays sneeked it's way into Miguel's room which awoke him.
From laying on his stomach he got up and sat on his ankles only to find Hiro not in the bed anymore, "Hiro?" He spoke softly, turing to his nightstand he saw a glass of water, two pills and his phone with a video ready to play.

"Morning Love," Hiro in the video spoke, "I didn't want to wake you up but my friends and I are leaving today and I want to say thank you for an amazing time and more so being my first boyfriend. Oh by the way the pills on the desk are for back pain, don't worry it's off the counter, and baymax approved it." Miguel was flustered but sad that he didn't bother to wake him. "Anyway my plane leaves at 10:00 and I wish you could be here. I love You." the video ended. Miguel sat in confusion, why didn't he bother to tell me that he was leaving? why did make a video? how did he get into my phone?!

Miguel wasted no time, he drank the pills and got ready. He raced down to find a taxi to drive him to the airport, "De acuerdo, para aquí!!" Miguel shouted, run out at top speed looking frantically around, until he heard a familiar voice, Hiro!!! he spotted the blue sweater and raced down to him "HIRO!!" Miguel yelled in desperation, Hiro turned around to see Miguel running to him and ran to him too.

The two collided in what seemed like a scene in a movie, Hiro embraced Miguel and kissed him like crazy " Miguel! are you crazy?! Why did you come?!" Hiro holding Miguel's head "You're one to talk! You said goodbye in a video!!!! maldito idiota!!!" Miguel about to cry. Hiro held Miguel tight "~Ladies and gentlemen the flight to San Fansokyo is about to departure. ~Señoras y señores, el vuelo a San Fransokyo está a punto de partir." A woman on the announcement noted. Hiro and Miguel looked into each others eyes, "I don't want to say goodbye," Hiro sadly spoke "Hiro, Mi armor, it's okay~" Miguel spoke placing his hand on Hiro's face "Promise me Miguel." Hiro starred "Yes?" Hiro grabbed Miguel's hand holding it close to his chest,

"Remember Me."

Miguel's eyes widened in shock before beginning to weep, Hiro whipped away his tears, "of course, I remember everyone who leaves" Miguel recalling his family in the Land of the Dead. "Come on Hiro." Honey Lemon called, Hiro looked back before Kissing Miguel on the forehead, but Miguel moved up to kiss Hiro on the lips causing a reaction from him, lingering on for a minute, "also I promise you'll see me again here or in America." Hiro smiled sweetly. Departing, holding hands before a slow release, "Bye Mi amor~" "Goodbye Miguel, I love you." and he was gone.

Miguel stood alone in the airport blank faced, but he remembered they'll see each other again maybe not any time soon but in time, he smiled lightly thinking back at their time together, maybe they did rush the relationship but who can really blame them they were meant to find each other.

The ride home seemed unreal, how fast everything went, how alone he felt, but to him it was bitter sweet.

.

.

.

Life goes on for the two boys, the relationship continued to grow and with in some time they were able to live each other, and learn more about each other. Both families grew larger, Miguel was the first of his family to marry the same sex and someone who was not Mexican. Miguel taught Hiro Spanish and Hiro taught Miguel Japanese, and on a certain year they went to Miguel's family home with a special surprise. Miguel is now 26 and Hiro is now 28.

.

.

.