Grind On Me (smut chapter)

WARNING!!!!!
NSFW CHAPTER ALL THE WAY SKIP IF YOU NO LIKE!!!!!!
°

°
Hiro really didn't want to waste time on his desire but as he recalled Hiro wanted to cherish this moment to the fullest and pushed Miguel down to where he laying on the bed ready for what is going to happen.
Forcefully sucking on Miguel's lips, trying to slip his tounge in, noticing Miguel was hesitant. Tenderly Hiro reach his hand to Miguel's cheek to distract him long enough for him to get his way, it worked. Hiro worked his tounge around Miguel's mouth, feeling his hollow cheeks, and making contact with Miguel's shy tounge, Hiro somehow managed to grab a hold of Miguel's tounge, he brought it out and viciously sucked on it, Miguel couldn't help but roll his eyes back, it was feeling too good.
"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhghgh!!!" Was the only sound Miguel could make, rivers of saliva leaked out his mouth running down his cheek.
The sucking grasp was released as Hiro could tell Miguel needed a break. Hiro sat up to hold his chin in a ponder, 'What to do next? Hmmm...' "Hiro," Miguel spoke in a sensual tone, sitting on his knees (Japanese style), "look what you did to me." Miguel starring down to his crotch to his quick erection, he turned his head in embarrassment. As a sudden struck of an idea Hiro knew what to do, "Miguel. Listen here's what I want you to do." Hiro switched his position to where he was leaning on the wall. "Grind on me."
"What?" Miguel quickly truned with wide eyes, "You heard me. Lose the pants." A devilish grind rose on Hiro's face. Miguel got off the bed began to undo his button and unzip, he pulled down his pants reveling his white underwear and small but hard member. Hiro opened up his arms "Come." Miguel thought it would be fun if he played this game as well, he crawled on the bed to mimic a cat and sat on Hiro's lap. Feeling brave Miguel undid Hiro's pants and did away with them, 'So, he wears boxers.' He thought but noticing Hiro's large erection. "Go on." Hiro ordered, Miguel lowered his penis to Hiro's, a slight touch made his react with a small moan, "Mmmm." Hiro was getting a little impatient and grabbed a hold of Miguel's waist and pulled him down. Not even skin to skin already he gasped in a moan, Miguel moved his hips bucking every other rub feeling and getting more stimulated. Hiro grabbed Miguel's arms to wrap around his neck, "Hiro. It's, not enough." "Oh is that so." Hiro viciously stripped him and Miguel of underwear, barely remembering his lube in his sewater pocket he got it out and poured all other their erections. Now it's gonna get good!
"Ha, ahh ahhhh hmmm," Miguel maoned with a sped up grind. Hiro pulled up Miguel's shirt to reveal his pearked up nipples, Hiro rubbed his index finger in a circle directly on the nub, Miguel felt his chest hot and ticklish especially when Hiro pinched them. Miguel was shaking like crazy, he nuzzled his face in Hiro's neck bitting tenderly, but without warning Hiro thrusted two fingers in him which made Miguel yelp in surprise "haaaaahhh!!!". Hiro stopped and both held still to check if anyone heard, no one did thankfully, Miguel was sweating began to suck and bite on Hiro's neck as Hiro's rubbed and twirled his fingers in him "hmmm mmmm mmm.". Not long after Hiro felt his Prostate and poked at it, "ahhh!! ahhh!!! Sooo Goooood!!!" Miguel moaned with drool leaving mouth. Miguel couldn't take it anymore more "Hiro please! I need you inside me!!" Miguel grabbed Hiro's shirt. Hiro giggled but obey as he wanted it too, he extracted his fingers, helping Miguel readjust so he may enter. Teasing Miguel by rubbing his penis on his puffy hole made Miguel whimmper before sticking his hot rode in him, both were moaning from a sudden entrance. They holted a bit to breath and kiss hotly, moving slow at first Miguel picked up his pace feeling more good! The smaking both lube and precum filled the room.
Hiro pushed Miguel down on the bed and threw his leg over his shoulder, creating bite marks and hickey marks, thrusting harder and harder, both were feeling Amazing! "Miguel! You feel so great! Inside!! So warm!! Ahh!" Hiro panted going crazy marking his lover all over his body all while Miguel's hand under Hiro's shirt digging his nails into his back. Both were reaching their climax when Miguel cried out "Hiro! Hiro I'm close!!" "Me too Miguel, me too!!!" Hiro responded "Cum inside me!! Fill me!!" With that Hiro shot his load all inside Miguel, maybe a little too much that it started to leak out. Miguel was not far behind and shot his load all over his stomach and a bit on his face.
Slowing his thrusting to stop, both were panting heavily, covered in sweat, Hiro bent down to lick some of Miguel's cum and moved up for a passionate kiss, their tounge's lazily twirling around and broke off when Hiro collapsed beside Miguel.
Miguel turn over, "hehe!" Miguel giggled "What?" Hiro asked "we forgot to take off our shirts." Miguel blushed Hiro realized and laughed and took off their shirts that were covered in sweat. They were completely naked now, "wanna take a shower?" Miguel asked out of consideration "Yeah, we can get sick sleeping like this." Hiro explained.
The two got up can headed to Miguel's bathroom, the two took turns washing eachother, laughing as they tickled eachother, and shared a couple of cute kisses.
After cleaning, Hiro noticed it was quite late, but he want to stay over so he texted everyone that he'll stay over.
Miguel felt bad not having any clothes that will fit him so to make it even Miguel dicided to sleep in his underwear as Hiro had to. Climbing into the bed Miguel felt happy to sleep in his boyfriend's arm.

"Good night babe." Hiro kissed his forehead
"Buenas noches mi amor" Miguel kissed back.
Both knocked out.
·
·
·
·
·
·
OMG!!! I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK LIKE FOREVER TO COMPLETE!!!! BUT I WAS IN SCHOOL AND I HAD FINALS AND ON TOP OF IT I HAD SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!
·
·
I want to first thank you for reading and following the story till now. It means a lot to know that did something right. Also you might notice that in the end I rushed a bit, sorry I was getting anxious. I'll come back later to revise it.
·
It will help if you'll comment if you want it to continue.
·
Last thing I'm not sorry for doing a nsfw work chapter, you read at your own risk if you didn't like.
·
~Thank you for reading