No Turning Back

Miguel woke up feeling a little tired considering he stayed up late doing "That" with his boyfriend, the memories started flooding back in. Miguel remembered how sweetly they kissed, tracing his lips lightly, he blushed like crazy, " Miguel, Mijo, time to get up, hurry. take a shower and come down and eat." His mother spoke outside his room holding his little sister. Miguel snapped back to reality, even he began to realize his head was too high up in the clouds, he needed a reality check, though of course he'd never admit it to himself.

Feeling the soft warm water running down his body, it felt nice, even though he was feeling sore from his hips and butt; he was happy. After washing up he stepped out and caught a glance of his wet naked body in the mirror noticing a bite mark on his neck, hand markings on his sides, and something that'll cause a problem - multiple hickeys; no way could he let anyone see those especially his family, like god! He doesn't even know what to think if they knew!!!

For whatever reason getting dress he felt so dirty, not in a hygienic way, his mind was in a turmoil the memories and the evidence of his actions with his boyfriend are enough for him to get cut off from society but at the same time it didn't really matter what others thought of him yet he was concerned. Walking down the stairs to the table he walked to his spot where his food was already prepared, he sat looking somewhat distant from reality, Miguel ate his food slowly "Miguel." His mother called him from across the table feed his sister, "Huh, Si Mama?" Miguel swallowed the food his mouth, "You do remember you have to go to school today right?" She reminded with concerned, Oh crap! "Oh right! I forgot!" Miguel bursted, in acknowledgement he wolfed down his food and ran for his jacket, backpack while putting on his shoes and ran out before bumbing into Hiro. "Ahhh! Ow." Miguel groaned holding his head "Whoa Miguel you okay?" Hiro laughed picking up Miguel "Oh sorry Hiro, I'm just in a hurry, I have school today and I just remembered so I just rushed." Miguel panted in guilt for not knowing. "Hey, it's okay, I mean I was gonna pick you up to hang but I guess we'll have to cut it short," Hiro bashfully scratched the back of his head "I'm sorry," Miguel looked down in guilt, causing a fast reaction from Hiro "Ah! It's fine! I was only teasing; what do you say if I walk you to school?" Hiro smiled motioning his hands, Miguel looked up at him and nodded sweetly.

The walk was not very far. "And this is it." Miguel humbly showed his small school, "I know it's far from the schools you have in the city-" "It's amazing! I can tell it holds history of this town!" Hiro enthusiastically mentioned, Miguel was too humbled to say anything but that's when he heard a group of guys laughing and talking; He recognized that laughter, it was the group of thugs of his school known as the "Elvira Gang". Miguel turned around and saw them sitting under a tree smoking,(a/n I know Elvira is a girl thing but in my school; in my drama class we learned that latinas were inspired by Elvira, BTW I'm Hispanic)

Hiro notice the attention "Who are those punks?" He asked in disgust, "their a bunch of jerks they call themselves "The Elvira Gang" they pick on basically whoever gets in their way." Miguel answered "So their bullies with a group name?" Hiro bluntly pointed out, "yeah," Miguel wanted to stay with Hiro but he knew better "look I'm sorry but I have to go, I'll see you later." Hiro looked down and smiled "Yeah, I'll pick you up after," he leaned down and kissed Miguel on the top of his head "bye." Hiro waved walking away, Miguel only helded on to the strap of his bag and stare as he saw Hiro off. The morning bell rung and Miguel rushed inside.

His classes went on normally only he was ridiculously sleepy, somehow he managed to sneak a nap through one of his classes and take a siesta during lunch. In his last class they were watching a movie, a romantic movie, at first Miguel was not really into it but remembering he has a boyfriend and doing what couples should do after their married. Scene after scene he saw Hiro and himself as the two lovers in the movie, he was blushing like crazy!
Then he saw it, a mildly adult scene and of course he started to get stimulated from the visuals and sounds. Just before he thought he was getting it bad, Miguel felt a twich in his pants, he looked down. HE WAS GETTING A FUCKING BONER! ¡Mierda! ¡¿Me estás tomando el pelo?!
(Fuck! Are you kidding me right now?!)