Shut Up and Make Love To Me

After finally collecting his composure Miguel thought it was best to just keep working on his song, as he got up from his bed to reach for his guitar his grandmother walked in anxious "Miguel, cariño por favor (sweetie please) there is a boy who was with a tour group but he was left behind, so por favor! Help him! " Miguel confused of this request asked "why not ask Rosa, mama, papa or-" he was cut off "Rosa and her parents went to the shopping district and your parents went to go deliver some shoes to customers who couldn't make the trip and I am making dinner so I'm desperate here, go and be nice." his grandmother explained, reluctant but obligated to obey he walked down expecting to see a little boy who lost his mom or something but what he saw shocked him.

It, it was him the boy from before! But why is he here?! Why is he lost?! Questions that ran through Miguel's mind, before the boy noticed he was there Miguel hid behind the doorway wall trying to calm himself down, whispering "play it cool." But as he walked in the room he hit and almost tripped on the small table that had a flower vase, the boy turned to see Miguel fixing the table while trying to hide his very red face of embarrassment, "hey, you're that guy from before! The cutie! Haha, didn't expect to run into you here!" Hiro smiled showing he is very delighted, Miguel still blushing, looked down at a flower as he processed what the boy said cutie?!! he called him a cutie!! Again!! Miguel was snapped back into reality when the boy asked him something, "you a tour guide or something? " he asked "huh? Oh. uh, no, I uh live here," Miguel struggled to not sound awkward, the boy smirked and he walked up to Miguel close to his face causing a red blush reaction, "cool! So I'm guessing you're related to Hector right?" Miguel's face returned to his normal color "oh yeah, he's my great great grandfather." Miguel slowly starting to calm down, seems like bringing up his family makes him relax, Miguel wanted to rabble on about how great he was but he had a job to do "umm did you lose your group tour?" Miguel asked, the boy turn to Hector's picture and smiled "no, I wanted to stay behind for a while, I wanted to pay my respects to Hector, I admire his loyalty to his family and love, it reminds me of my older brother whom I lost a while back. " Miguel was touched "that's appreciated, thank you, and sorry for your loss, I understand how it feels, but you move on with life. "

It was quiet for a while before Miguel spoke "your group is probably waiting for you, I should take you to them. " the boy smiled "how about you give a tour, show me the places you like I'd like to see." Miguel couldn't refuse. "Oh umm okay!" with that they walked out, "oh I forgot to tell you my name is Hiro Hamada, nice to meet you. " Hiro smiled "Oh uh I'm Miguel, Miguel-" "Rivera?" Hiro answered, "how'd you guess? " Miguel teased "lucky guess. " Hiro smirk teased, and walk off laughing.

About 45 minutes of walking, talking and just about getting to know one another, things you can say were getting to the point where they were becoming more than friends.
"So how is it to grow up in America?" Miguel asked "It's a place of wonderful possibility, considering I live in a society of two races joined together." Hiro answered with nostalgia, just when Miguel was gonna say something Hiro's phone rang, "oh it's my professor, may I take this?" "Not at all" Hiro answered his phone "こんにちは、はい、それは習慣、申し訳ありません、もちろん、ええ、私は楽しんでいるよ、ありがとう、さようなら°/ Mushi mushi, wa i, soreha shūkan, mōshiwakearimasen, mochiron, ē, watashi wa tanoshinde iru yo, arigatō, sayōnara./ Hello, yes sir, sorry it's a habit, of course, yeah I'm having fun, thank you, bye." He hung up, "You speak Japanese?!" Miguel surprised "yeah it's my second language, but I only speak Japanese to my professor, well I say professor but he's dating my aunt, I also know Korean, Vietnamese and I'm learning chinese." Hiro boasted.
Miguel was amazed to find someone so special, things were peaceful and quiet when, "Bark bark!!!!" It was Dante!