Chapter 6: Admission

I woke up around 7:30 am the next morning and after I got out of bed proceeded to jump in the shower. I took longer then I needed to but it helped me calm down. I checked on Bella and saw that she was still sound asleep, it was almost 8 am, how long does she sleep for? I shut the door deciding to let her sleep in since she would be getting up early tomorrow for school anyway. Damn now that I think about it so would I....damn again.

With that thought in the back of my mind I went to cook breakfast. I made waffles topped with strawberries and banana slices along with a side of hash. I made a plate for Bella when she wakes up and quickly devoured mine. Writing a quick note to Bella to explain where I was going and that I'd be back later I went to grab my cloak and mask. I was in a bit of a pinch since I didn't want to go out without a cloak and mask but I couldn't wear it into a school it would bring up way too many questions.

I decided to grab my brown cloak and mask so I could take them off before I left the woods and could put them on once I got back inside. With my attire set, I grabbed some money just in case and made sure I had the proper identification waiting for me, which according to my email this morning, was finished and in place. I knew someone who would, for a pretty penny, make you an entire new identity. Of course My case was far better as I still existed in the system to begin with so a New up to date ID and a basically real but fake social security card and birth certificate didn't put a huge strain on my budget even with ordering the overnight rush job. With everything secure I headed out and noticed that the wolf was once again waiting for me. Heading out quickly to the Pick up location, I grabbed my ordered documents and headed toward's the school.

I had looked it up last night on my computer so I wouldn't be wandering around looking for it if I failed to remember. It didn't take very long for me to get there which was a good thing. A bit before the exit I took off the cloak and mask and noticed that the wolf was laying on the ground staring at me. I wasn't too worried since I doubt the wolf could tell anyone who I was so I quickly hid the cloak and mask near a tree and went off to the school.

CCH wasn't a huge school like Bella had said but it was a decent size and had the potential for people getting lost. I had already memorized the floor plans so I didn't need to worry about that myself. Since it was a Monday, even though the school was closed for students, its offices were still open in case of other things. I walked into the office and the lady at the front desk immediately looked up, not a surprise since she probably wasn't expecting many people to be here."How can I help you dear, the schools classes are closed for today while a...problem is being fixed." she said to me. She was friendly and seemed like one of those adults that teens actually liked, if that was possible.

"Hi, my names Emma and I'm here because I need to enroll in the school. I just moved here and having been home schooled most of my life I need to take a placement test and everything if that's possible." I was kinda shy when I said this since I didn't really know what I was doing and if they asked too much about where I was living or anything too personal then it might be a problem. "Sure thing dear, I'm actually amazed that any teen would willingly come to school since most seem to have an aversion to it, but then again adults hated it too so I cant say much." she smiled at me when she said this and it made me smile back as well. I was right about her being the kind of adult you could get to like.

She got up and went over to a file cabinet and pulled out a few papers then came back. "These are the paperwork for enrollment and personal information. Not all of its required such as address if you don't have a single, permanent residence or have extenuating circumstances and such, but fill out as much as possible and hold on to them. I'll contact the principle who will be here shortly anyway and he will give you a placement exam to determine what grade you should be placed in or if you need help in certain subjects and such."