Chapter 5: Her New Home Part 2

It was around 6:25am before I woke the next day. I decided I would take Bella to go shopping for school supplies since she wont have anything now. I went and showered quick, putting on a simple blue t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. It was almost 7 so I decided to go and wake Bella up and then make breakfast while she got ready for the day. I opened the door to her room and saw her still sleeping. She looks so peaceful I almost didn't want to wake her up....almost.

I approached her slowly and shook her. "Time to wake up Bella.". She started grumbling something about chocolate and a dogs but I wasn't totally sure. I tried again this time shaking her just a little harder. She woke up and looked at me, her eyes still filled with sleep still. "Yeah I'm getting up just don't throw cold water on me.". I looked at her thinking she was joking but her face told otherwise. "I wouldn't do that to you" I said frowning. Whatever kinda of upbringing she had it obviously wasn't a good one. I'm still trying to figure out why the last name seems familiar but I cant seem to remember.

"My mother used to do that when I didn't get out of bed when she asked." she said with slight hesitation as if I would turn her away because of that slight bit of her past. I simply smiled at her "Don't worry I wont do that to you. You should get up and get dressed though, I'm going to make breakfast for us, any suggestions?" She looked slightly surprised at the fact that I said I was going to make breakfast. "let me guess, you didn't eat homemade breakfast's much right?" I asked pretty much knowing the answer. "No we usually rushed in the morning so I always ended up grabbing something from the store or McDonalds" I was kind of annoyed at the fact her parents didn't at least have someone cooking breakfast for her in the morning.

"Well you don't have to worry about that now, I can easily cook for both of us" I told her proudly that I knew how to cook....to some degree. I'm not a five star cook or anything but I've never cooked anything that wasn't edible, thank god for the Food Network on TV. After I made sure she was up and going to get ready I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. She had told me she would like waffles so I made a few blueberry and blackberry ones. I made some hash brown and some strips of bacon from the deer meat I had.

Bella came into the kitchen and I almost laughed when she saw the food, her face was priceless. She looked both incredibly ecstatic and almost as if she was drooling because she was hungry. "Come on and take a seat I'll grab you some of everything". I made her a plate, topping the waffles with some whipped cream and a few slices of strawberries and bananas. I put it in front of her and she immediately began to dig in. she paused after the first bite seeming to savor the food. "Oh My God! I haven't had anything this good in a long time."

I was glad that she liked it since its not too often I cook for others. After we had eaten our fill I put the leftovers away in case she got hungry and I wasn't around. I told her to wait just a moment and grabbed my cloak and a very nice white mask from my collection. I grabbed some cash too just in case of emergencies but I shouldn't really need it. I decided against bringing Bella to, say Walmart, because even though the prices are good I think I would attract too much attention. Besides I had some other business to take care of and i knew just the place to do that while getting supplies.

Once I had all that I grabbed a my bow and arrows. Though I doubted we would need them, I decided to take them just in case. Also it makes me feel slightly better to have a weapon handy at all times even if its just a couple hidden knives (I have a lot of them on me most of the time). Now that all that was secured me and Bella decided to head out.

I had this odd, yet almost certain, feeling that the moment I walked out this door I would see that wolf....and that feeling was correct. He was laying down watching the area where I go in and out and the moment I appeared he stood up and started to come over. I held out a hand to stop him knowing that Bella might not be ok having something that big near her. Bella came out of the opening and as soon as she saw the wolf she started to look scared. I turned to her "It's ok he wont hurt you. He's like a dog honestly just slightly bigger. Try thinking of him like a chihuahua and it'll be fine...just don't pet him...or feed him".