3.0

Happy was the word written on your face. At least that's what others assumed.

You were known as the happiest person in school, the one without problems. They thought. One day was like another. Your best friend Kyu walked over to you when you stood at your locker to take out some things. She touched your shoulder from behind what made you wince in shock. You slowly turned around asking what she wanted. Kyu just gave you a slight smile "Do you want to eat some pizza tonight? I bet I'm gonna be bored if you don't.". You sighed deeply looking at her seriously "Listen, Kyu. I'm not in mood today. I don't feel well.". She laughed at your sad reaction.

Yes, you were sad. Because you of course had struggles in your life, different from what the others think. One problem hit you the most. Your now death relative. It was your aunt who you were very close to. Kyu already knew about this but didn't seem to care much.

You balled a fist at her laughs but were too scared to say anything. "C'mon, you are the sunshine. I don't want to be bored tonight. You don't have any problems.", Kyu said. Before you could even take a breath a friend of hers joined, called Yeri. You didn't like her at all. "Please, I don't want her to be bored. You are free anyway. You have time and no worries.", Yeri smiled. You gave up "I just gotta study for a test. I'm really sorry.". It even sounded happy again with a smile. You knew it is impossible to let the others know you're sad.

Both of them backed off finally. You obviously enjoyed your peace now do you took a deep breath and some books you needed to take home for the homework. You were looking at the floor with some tears flooding down your cheeks after thinking about your relative again. Your flawless long hair luckily hid your face as you looked down. Suddenly you bumped into someone.

You fell onto the floor, firstly not even caring about the pain but caring about the tears. Quickly you wiped them away and already grabbed your books again. "I'm really sorry.....Ah, I'm so stupid. Sorry for hurting you.", a beautiful voice apologized to you. The boy offered you his hand to help you up. Usually people would now come up with "Aren't you Y/N? The sunshine?" and you already waited for the boy to say this. But he didn't what surprised you. You slyly looked up to him, taking his hand. He helped you with standing up and gave you a warm smile. But as soon as he saw your red face his smile faded. His grip on your hand tightened, next moment he pulled you with him to the next empty classroom.

He lightly pushed you into the class and closed the door behind himself. You were a little scared and shocked since you didn't know what he's going to do. He turned around to you and ran towards you "Why were you crying?".

"Why did you take me here?"

"If the others saw you crying and not being the sunshine they know they would have maybe laughed about you. I know these people too well. Why were you crying?"

You were surprised of this reaction. The boy seemed to really care. So you started to explain it to him stuttering.

"She died because of a car crash." As you were at the end of the story he put his hand on yours and lifted your chin.

"Everything will be fine. Everyone has problems.", he calmly explained to you.

"......Wow......You realized I can have problems as well? Although I'm the 'sunshine'?"

"Of course I did. It's normal."

"You're the first one to notice it."

"I assumed that. And that's actually quite sad. But people are stupid I assume as well."

You slightly giggled what made him smile. Again you thanked him for understanding you and listening. And he apologized for running into you again. After a 20 minute talk you got up and grabbed your books and bag. He did as well and went to the door. As he already touched the doorknob he turned around to you giving you a smile. "If you wouldn't have to study for some test tonight I would have asked you to go for a walk. Anyway, good luck studying.", The boy, now addressed as Jeonghan, said before leaving through this door.

You immediately ran after him touching his shoulder. "I'm free.", You told him out of breath. He gave you a confused look "Um.....Don't you have to study for a test?". You laughed "Excuses.". As he understood it he also giggled. He took your stuff out of your hands and carried them. Jeonghan reached you his hand to link with what you kindly accepted with a smile.

822 words