0.5

He was awesome. The personality, his handsomeness, his caring for you and everything else about him.

You laid cuddled up in your bed with your boyfriend Jeonghan. This angel already fell asleep since he had a hard day at university. Like you. Logic cause you were in the same class.

You were a couple for a few weeks back then. The best weeks of your life.

27th of July

Your alarm clock ripped you out of your precious sleep. You hit the button of the clock so it stopped. You sighed and thought about which day it was. Another school day. Even Monday! The worst day of the week. You turned your head in Jeonghan's direction to see him still sleeping. "How can't he hear the alarm?", You had to giggle at this thought. You gave him a kiss on his cheek what made him wake up. The first thing he saw that day was a smiling you. He also smiled as he saw you and gave you a sweet peck on the cheek.

You finally moved your ass out of bed and got ready for the day. While brushing your hair you asked Jeonghan "Do you remember what's the first class today?". "Lyrics composing", he answered. Oh no. Please not.

Why you hated this lesson? Cause that was the lesson where this girl attended your class. You hated this girl. In your brain she was known as bitch. You hated her because she had a crush on Jeonghan, admitted it and tried to take him away from you.

You remembered this moment exactly. A few weeks ago it all began. Jeonghan and you were in a relationship for a few days. He did something amazingly cute so you kissed him. He of course kissed you back. This bitch called Naomi came over to you after the kiss was over and Jeonghan went to his class. You stood at your locker and put your stuff inside. Suddenly Naomi pushed you against the locker and held you so you couldn't move.

"Wha-Why are you doing that? Please let me go.", You said as she pressed your back against the locker.

"To make that sure. Go away from Jeonghan or get hurt.", she threatened you.

"W-What? He's my boyfriend. I won't go away from him."

"But I want him to be MINE. He deserves ME. Something way better than you. So break up with him or see what I do."

She let go of you and left the room. You fell onto the ground thinking about what to do.

You told Jeonghan already about it right after it had happened. He said you had to ignore it and he wouldn't ever cheat on you or leave you. You trusted him.

Back in present time. You just arrived at school and went to your seats in the classroom. Jeonghan of course sat down next to you. Suddenly you saw Naomi coming. She stood behind Jeonghan who was talking to you and laid her arms around his neck. He winced slightly and pushed her away lightly. "Don't even try it, Naomi.", he said in a serious tone. She groaned and went to her seat. You sighed quietly but loud enough for Jeonghan to hear it. He took your hands in his and said "Don't worry. YOU are my girl. I wouldn't leave you for her.". You smiled at him while he invited you to a hug.

Naomi often did such things like trying to get him. That was the problem, the thing which made you insecure. She was the most beautiful girl of the school. Every boy wanted to have her. Everyone except for Jeonghan.

During the lesson Jeonghan asked to go to his locker cause he forgot his book. The teacher allowed it so Jeonghan left the classroom. Literally one second later Naomi raised her hand.