2.2

Your boyfriend Jeonghan just came home from work. "Hello, Princess!", he yelled happily but exhausted through the flat. Jeonghan was used to a reply from you but not this time.

"Y/N? Are you here?", he asked as he looked for you in the entire apartment. He searched in every room until he found you on the balcony. Jeonghan was relieved you're there and walked over to you. He wanted to hug you from aside but you didn't let him since you were talking through the phone.

"Why do you have to freaking insult me even though you are the one who treated me like shit?", You asked your once best friend through the phone with a very weak and shivering voice. As soon as Jeonghan noticed your unusual voice he went in front of you to look at your face. You were all red and teary. His facial expression immediately turned worried. He lifted your chin making you look at him. Cheonsa showed you a thumbs up although he didn't know what's going on. It made you smile slightly.

Naomi WAS your best friend. She always left you behind or exchanged you with other people. She never had time for you and was only there if she needed something. You even took the girl to a vacation but she didn't really appreciate it. Jeonghan knew about this and wanted you to break contact with her after all she had done to you. You were always afraid of it but you texted her that evening "We don't chat anyway so I'll delete your number now, okay?". A normal sentence, even polite. But her reaction was different.

Jeonghan listened to your conversation still a little worried. He sat down on the chair next to you and waited for answers from you. You still talked to Naomi.

"I insulted you cause you are the one who made the problems!", she shouted at you through the phone.

"I was the one?! YOU are the one who left me behind on occasion!", You told her in a serious tone.

"I'll block you now. You don't deserve me. Goodbye, worthless bitch.", was her last reply before she hung up and did what she said to do.

You sat down next to Jeonghan with a tear rolling down your cheek. He immediately hugged you hoping to make you feel better what it really did. He stroked your arm and placed soft kisses on your head or cheek meanwhile "Everything will be fine.". You nodded now crying more tears. He tried to calm you down as well as possible. After you've stopped crying he put his arm on your shoulder.

"I really don't want to ask but could you tell me what happened?", he asked sensibly.

You nodded "I texted her and she insulted me through chat for what reason I called her."

"Can I see the chat?"

You nodded again and handed Jeonghan your phone. The moment he unlocked your phone he saw the chat and read it. It was a pretty long text. When he was finished his eyes widened.

"This idiot! She is really an asshole! Stay away from her, she doesn't deserve you!", Jeonghan literally freaked out in anger. It made you laugh quietly but you really appreciated his caring reaction.

"Wow, I didn't know you can swear.", You replied giggling.

"In that case I can! I mean, what does she think to talk to you that way?! Does she even have a brain or not?"

"Hahahaha, you're so caring and sweet it hurts. At least she doesn't pass the class."

"Haha, she doesn't pass the class. So she's not your problem anymore. That's good."

"I'm happy I don't have to see her everyday. But I actually think not all of what she wrote is wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the words like fat or ugly aren't that wrong. Or egoistic. And the self regard stuff. That could be pretty true."

"Jagiya, what are you talking about? Please, don't make me despair here. You're not fat or ugly or egoistic or self regarding! Please, don't believe what she said. That's all not true. Not one bit."

"Thanks, Jagi. But I think-"

"Tell me one moment you were egoistic. You can't think of one, can you? I definitely can't. Cause you're not egoistic at all. You're not fat either. You lost more than 6 kilograms on your diet even though I didn't want you to go on a diet. You're not fat, you're beautiful in every way. You're the prettiest girl I know, inside and out. And you're not self regarding, you just have confidence. And I was the one who taught you that. You're a perfect human."

"I'm not perfect."

"But for me you are."

"Jeonghannnn.....You're so sweet. I love you more than anything. And thank you for the motivation."

"I won't ever stop loving you."

You kissed each other passionately to show how thankful you are. He pulled you closer soon. It was a beautiful moment with the person who never hurt or stopped loving you. The kiss got followed by a tight hug. He was always there for you, like you were for him. That means always and 100% of the time. He suggested to calm down by watching a movie and cuddling since he was still a little angry at Naomi. But you promised him to never think about this girl again. And he promised to not curse her when seeing her again on the street or somewhere if that would happen.

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™

I hope it's not that bad. Anyway thx for reading.
The sad thing is; it happened to me pretty similar yesterday. She insulted me via chat so much even though I was texting her in a polite way all the time. I used to call her a friend for more than 3 years now, I'm sorry for my precious time I invested in her. But honestly, I feel better sine I broke contact with her. That's the good thing about it.😊

Btw, I won't be able to update from Friday evening to Sunday evening since I'm on a little vacation in Germany. I'm already excited but I apologize for not uploading then.

1039 words