Chapter 20

Hey hope you enjoyed the last chapter :D 

-Lauren x 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20 - 

It was Tuesday night and we all headed out into the woods so Mikaela and Bobby could do the tranformation without anyone seeing.

I walked threw the woods passing tree's holding Jaden's hand tightly as we were lead threw to an open space by two black coated wolves.

Once we reached the open space began taking matters into his own hands "Mikaela you go after Alex and Me and bobby will practice fighting" he said before turning to me "Alex i want you to run i wanna see if anything goes wrong you'll be safe ok" he said walking closer to me 

"So what do i do when you're fighting ?" i said confused 

"Mikaela will pick i safe place for you behind us so we can protect you and if anythings goes wrong i want you to get out of their ok ?" he said taking my hands in his.

"Ok" i murmed.

He raised his hand holding up my chin so i was eye level with him. When he leaned closer going in for a kiss "So are you two a thing now or what cause were all dying to know" Mikaela voice came from beside us. 

I let out a small giggle but he just looked , guilty?" Lets get back to practice" he said letting go of my hands and returning back over to Bobby with out giving me a second glance 'sorry' Mikaela mouthed before she turned back into werewolf you see the whole being naked thing we got covered cause we brought covers so they could cover up. 

I walked over to wear Mikalia was stood "So what do i do " before i got an answwer she ran at me so i took the hint and bobbed down so she jumped over my head before she charged at me so i ran full speed threw the tree's but she was right behind me. 

I got to a corner and turned around so i was out of her view and crouched below some rocks so i could my breath "BOO !" Mikaela shouted from on top of the rock and then jumped down next to me covered in her cover.

"Oh my god you scared me !" i said holding my chest and she laughed but i could'nt stop thinking why Jaden acted that way.

"Alright whats on your mind , spit it out" Mikalia said

"Its nothing really" i didn't want to start getting all soppy girlie boy talk on her cause i know she hates that 

"Tell me" she said in a funny serious voice, i laughed.

"It's just i don't get why every time it gets to me and Jaden dating he always back down"

"Ahh so ... i'll tell you " she began "Well you know Skye right ?"

"Skye ... wait yeah Michael said something about her in the bathroom , what about her ?"

"Well years back in 1892 Skye was Jaden's Girl they were the it couple back then ,always together before he was a vampire. But all screwed up when the day he turned .... 

* FLASH BACK * (Jaden's P.O.V)

I got back up of the ground in a deserted cemetery no Michael i felt exhausted and i coul'dnt care for anything thing less then to go back home so i started walking. 

I walked onto the old cobble stone road into the park wear the fair was held , i was supposed to be meeting Skye here but all i could think about was food and my stomach was rumbling, i got into the crowds and all i could see were loads of lights and music , their was a puppet show and a Marisol and children playing and people laughing. 

"Jaden their you are ive been looking all over for you" Skye said in her sweet voice , skye was blonde she was very tall and slim she had nice curves and bueatiful blue as that matched the dress she was wearing.

"Skye " i said in relief of finding someone i knew 

"Are you ok ?" she said "You seem a bit tired" 

"I'm fine just a bit peckish" 

"Ok well their is a show on in the wood's would you care to join me?" 

"I would love too" i said holding out my arm for her to take 

We got to the edge of the woods and ill i could here was her heart beating it was loud energetic and it was killing my ears all i could think about doing was ripping it from her. I looked over at her then glanced at her next a vein was pumping and i could practically hear her blood. My eyes grew black and my vision turned red and all i could think about was blood . What's happening to me ?

"Jaden oh my Jaden what happen to your eyes " she said backing away from me 

I grew angry that she was walking away from me and the next thing i knew it i was biting into her neck and she was screaming until i bite in hard enough and she shut up. 

Once i let go she fell to the floor , her body lifeless and dead that's when i heard movement and people coming so i ran back home. 

I was their in a second their is something seriously wrong with me ! What did Michael do to me ?

*End of flash back * 

(Back to Alex's P.O.V )

 "He killed her ?" i said astonished 

"Yeah i guess he just does'nt wanna hurt you and by dating that's one step closer"

"Oh well thanks for telling me we better head back down their they might be missing us too much" i said trying to brightening things up but i was too lost in thought 

"Ok make it look like your exhausted uh ... jump of their " she gestured to a small drop that landed just in front of Bobby and Jaden.

"Ok ready ? " i asked 

"Ready " she said turning back wolf i took a run up and jumped of the cliff with a roll landing at Jaden's feet and Mikaela landing perfectly on the ground a couple of seconds before me ,show off.

"Having fun?" Jaden asked holding his hand out for me to take

"I guess if you call having fun rolling around in dirt " i said cockily brushing of the leaves that were stuck to my vest .

"Ok we should be heading home now its getting pretty late and Prom's tomorrow and we have to be ready for it " we all just looked at each other's expression we all felt the same nervous , scared , worried , anxious but not Jaden he had no expression at all but determined.

Michael's P.O.V

"Your useless , you think you can beat them ? try it again " i said to Jackson. 

He took a head start aiming at me jumped on the wall behind me for a surprise attack but it was useless i slammed him to the floor for the 5th time today 

"Ughh " he let out a load moan 

"Come on baby leave it for tonight were good and imagine what their like we'll whip their ass's " Angel said seductively somehow she thinks me and her are a thing but not once Ive got Alex i have no use for them !

"Fine get some sleep and you better be good for the morning !" i said leaving threw the door of my gym and into my cellar. I let them all stay in a room of their own i mean i owned a mansion better use right ? 

"mmmmm" he screamed from the chair i tied him up in ...

(to be contined)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWHAHAHAAHHAHA , see and guess who you think 'he' is ? 

- Lauren