Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Carried on from Chapter 8 ( same day)

Alexs P.O.V

We arrived at class , it was music , Our teacher was Mr Dawson. It was our first time having music, I guess i was good at it , i could play drums , piano and guitar and abit of singing i used to break dance as well i was part of a crew in my town with Lilly but i gave that in when i moved here but i seriously had stage fright and their was no way you could get me to perform to a bunch of people without me pucking!

"Good morning class , seen as this is our first lesson working together i decided to have a fun lesson" he said glee fully

"We will be sharing our musical experience to the class like what instruments you play and artists you like , seen as we only have a class of 20 then we will have 10 people of the register to come to the front , first of all we will have ........ " as he scan his computer i screamed in my head PLEASE DON'T PICK ME PLEASE DON'T PICK ME PLEASE DON'T PIC ....

"Alex !" Oh god , i tuck a huge gulp lifted out of my seat and headed towards the front as soon i started walking i saw a huge grin shot on Jadens face , what was he so happy about , he was at the front and i soon as i speak i will throw up all over him!

"So Miss Moon tell us about yourself !" he said eargly 

"Umm well I play piano .." i said nervously gripping onto my skirt "ddd---rrruummsss " ok now I'm gonna puke "sir can i go to the toilet ! " before he could say yes i ran into the girls toilet's slamming open a cubical door and puking into the toilet.

I stop puking , grabbed some toilet roll and wipe my mouth and flushed the toilet.

I turned on my heels making my exit from the now smelly cubical only to see Michael and this red head making out against the bathroom wall , Michael stopped to look at me but i refused to meet his eyes i just walked over to the sink washing my hands i heard the girl trying to get Michael's attention back "Michael.." but it didn't work all he did was tell her to meet him at lunch.

Once she left he still was here i quickly went over to the hand dryer ,sadly Michal was next to it folding his arms gazing at me with a grin on his face , i turned on my heels to leave but before i could leave i felt a tight grasp around my waist "and where do you think your going " he said as i landed face to face with his chest 

"Let me go " i said whist trying to get out of his grasp 

"Hunny your going nowhere" he said with a huge grin on his face , as i observed him i saw big fangs growing in his mouth , veins sticking out of his skin under his eyes and his eyes turning fully black.

My eyes widen and my mouth opened ready to scream , i let out one yelp but as soon as he sunk his teeth into my neck i collapsed to the floor. What i faint every time i scratch my knee , i don't know why i do its just the sight and the thought of blood in my mind makes me squeamish!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short but i wanted the next chapter to be Jadens P.O.v and not carry it on , on this chapter !

Spolier Alert!

Hers something my twin sister said mocking my book ! because i wanted jaden and drew to find her in the tolet 

Louise :

Jaden : come on drew lets have a change and pee in the girls tolets (she said in a fairy voice)

Drew : OMG Look at theese walls (drew said feeling the pink walls in a gay tone ) 

Jaden : (Jaden walking up to the luv heart shaped mirror ) look at theese mirrors (running his fingers aroud the outline of the mirror)

Alex : ( watching them in astonishment ) *cough cough* ummm guys a little help here 

Jaden : were to busy ( he said wafting his hand in my direction 

Michael : more for me then (licking his top row of teeth)

Then alexs dies a painfully death soo michael , drew and jaden go by a smoothie !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading chapter  9 tht ^ up their isnt the story its just my mean sister said when i was writing this story !