Chapter 14

Hey guys lil old me agian haha but yeah hoping you'll this chapter maybe a bit more intresting than an of the others and im trying to upload sooner so hope you like it

- Lauren x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 14

Jaden's Dream -

I lay on dark green grass in the middle of a feild where the old cementry was in the 1800's.

I slowly stood up still in my pjs but as i rose from behind a row of gravestones i saw my self in a marron suite and dark brown trousers , i havent worn anything like that since ... Oh no.

I saw michael stand over me "So Jaden you wanna know why were in the cementry ?" he well i didnt say anything just nodded my head nervously "Well its the home to the dead and well no ones wants to die do they ?" again i nervously shock my head "Well here im giving you the chance to cheat death , join me !" he then beame closer and closer to me and whipped out his fangs growing in his mouth as his eyes turned fully black.

"Get away from me " i saw myself scramble on the floor further away from Michael.

I knew what he was in them days everyone knew of vampires and werewolves some belived that vampire's are devils creation and the werewolves are a vampire's companion ,yeah they didnt like that , anyway the only thing i knew back then was to hold a curcifix up to them to kep safe but what a load of bullshit did that turn out to be.

I saw myself grab two twigs that were lying on the ground and hold it up to Michael but all he did was burst out in laughther "You dont think that actully works do you? " he said holding back his laughter " See Jaden being a vampire gets kinda lonely and if you and me work together it would be far more interesting so what do you say? " just then i got to my feet and ran as fast as i could in the opppisite direction.

I couldnt hear any noise's so i turned around whislt i was still running but no one was their just the dark sky coverd by a mass of tree's.

 I stopped running and faced where Michael had just been.

Before i could move he came from behind me and bite into my neck " Ahhh " i held my hand over my bite mark and fell to the ground

He then bite into his wrist and shoved his blood into my mouth " Now all i have to do now is kill you and then you will become a vampire " he said while circuling me.

Once he stopped in front of me , while my heart racing he grabbed my head and snapped it as my dead body fell to the floor "Night Night " he said smugly 

Michael then turned his head towards me "Can you rember this day Jaden " 

"Yes the worst day of my life"

"Thats dont the way to thank me "

"Michael i never asked for this life i never wanted to be a monster "

"Well lets just put it this way you would have never met that girl of yours if it wasnt for me "

"Dont touch Alex you know what happen last time "

"Oh yeah im exculled now thats right well anyway " he said while putting his hands behind his back "Im here to talk about her , do you know what Alex means ?" 

"No why" i said a bit to cockily 

"It means Protector Of Mankind she's not human"

"What is she then ?" 

"You and her will have to find out !" 

"Wait she does'nt know ?" 

* End Of Dream *

Before i could hear an answer i woke up sweating and panting "Dude its 2.00 am go to sleep " Bobby moan from across the room.

I collapsed back down on my bed but i couldnt close my eyes i was just thinking what did Michael mean by shes not human? and that she does'nt know her self makes it even more harder ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry its not long but i really wnated the next bit to be a chapter of its own soo thanks for reading and ill update soon x 

- Lauren x