Chapter 19

Hey guys hope you're liking the book so far and all the drama that's been happening soo .... ENJOY!

-Lauren x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19 -

Monday , back to school walking down the corridor with Mikalia to my left Jaden to my right and Bobby next to Mikalia. We've started walking in fromation it's kinda werid and it feels like i've got bodyguards and that the whole school is looking at us like we have 5 heads.

Jaden says that i need to protected at all time's and then when school finish's we go down to the woods to do some 'training' i think their taking this too far but its all my fault in the first place i never should have come here and Drew is some where tied to a chair and has no idea whats going on , I hope he's not hurt ...

"All students that are on Prom comiity please make your way to the gym , thankyou" the princepal's voice came booming from the speackers.

I was on prom commity as Mr Young insistend that we do it as a punishment.

We walked into the gym to see ladders ballons streamers a disco ball , all not fully up yet but it still looked great.

"Ahh i see we have Mr Young's group here and where would the others be I bealive we are missing Lilly , Angel, Michael and Markus would you happen to know where they are?" Mrs wright our english teacher exclamied

"Umm ..." I began

"They must have ditched " Bobby said

"I see we'll i'll be having a word with them when they return" she quickly turned on her heal back over to another student who was putting up the disco ball

"Come on we'll put up ballon's " Jaden grabbed my hand and pulled be over to a box of blue ballons "So do you have a date?" Jaden said fiddling with some ribbons

I laughed.

"What?" he said smugly

"Nothing just ... i cant bealive your asking me this question at a time like this " i said putting a ballon up

"Well it's just that we havnt had any time toegether its all just been vampire's at stuff and ... i just - " i cut him off

"No "

"No what ?"

"No I dont have a date "

"Well then " he turned to wards me "Alex would you care to be my date to the prom ?" he said like a gentleman.

"I would love to " i said very lady-like with that he spun me around and dipped me so we were face to face looking into each others eyes when ... 

"Ahm " I looked up at Bobby but Jaden was so shocked that he dropped be and a fell to the floor with a thud.

"Sorry" Jaden helped me back up "Are you ok?" 

"Yeah" i felt something trickle down my neck so i went to feel what it is. I brung my hand to the back of my head then looked at it , all coverd in blood.

Before i could firgure out what was happening a heard a growl from infront of me , Jaden's eyes turned fully black and his veins were sticking his fangs had grown fully and i could see hunger in his eyes , it wasnt like before when i saw him like this , this time i was ... Frightend. 

Before he could do anything Bobby stepped infront of me , protecting me. He faced me his eyes a beautiful Golden color and his cananes ,way bigger than Jaden's ,resting against his lips "Get everyone out of here!" he said in a ruff tone.

Me and MIkalia quickly got everyone out of their and into the empty hallway. 

Mrs wright had left a couple of mintues ago to talk to the princepal about the decorations most people did'nt ask questions and took it as a chance to escape the commity and legged it. 

I glanced back in the window at them Their stood Bobby facing Jaden and they looked like they were going to fight ... 

Bobby's P.O.V

"Jaden you need to calm down " i said trying to calm him down but he was furious its like a totally diffrent Jaden he has no control over his body.

I walked closer to him but he didn't like that and slammed be against the wall of the gym and landen smashing threw a table that was below me and cutting my side and slicing my top open from some sharp wood. 

"Ahhh" the pain shot threw my body , Jaden eye's darten towards the blood and he ran in fast speed forward towards me.

 Before he could come over to me I climbed up the wall and jumped behind of Jaden landing with my hands on the floor.  

"Jaden snap out of it " i said dodging another attack from him.

"Whats up doggy dont wanna play " Jaden said smirking

"THAT'S IT !" Now ive snapped.   We both ran at each other until all our engery Jaden got me pinned up against the wall and turned his head towards his neck and headed straight for my neck

"Jaden !" he dropped me from his grip and looked over at Alex with Mikalia trying to hold her back

 "Alex ?" he looked back at me looking over at cut "What happend ?" he asked me.

"You went on a blood rampage agian " i said straighning myself up  

"Agian this has happen before " Alex said making her way over to us  

Mikalia laughed "He's been around for 200 year's of course it happen before"  she said making her way over to be and looking at my scar " That's deep but it'll heal you got of lucky he seemed pretty pissed.

 "Oh my im sorry man i did'nt meen it " Jaden said with pity in his eyes.

"It's ok lets just get back home i think we've had enough training for today" i said limping over to the exit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its crap but you know just a filler really :/ xxx  

- Lauren x