Fan Contest!!!!

Okay so as you all know I'm writing a new story called Leon Pride, which about a world where humans know about demons and the live side by side for the most part. It follows two college kids one a rather reserved human and the other a hot headed demon who works as a mercenary. They work together for the demon's bureau to hunt down Savage demons or take on odd jobs in futuristic Washington DC. It's going to have similar elements as the Touch Series with some of the over the top battles that you get in Death Stands Alone.

Now here's where I'm having an issue. I want a character but for the life of me I can't think of them. That's where you guys come in! For the first time so far I'm actually going to ask you guys to essentially make a character for me. I'll read through all of your suggestions and I'll inbox you to ask you in detail about your character but for now here's what I'm looking for:

First they're a demon and will actually be quite a powerful one. They'll be the leader of the Demon Council of the Chain, which is the equivalent of the president or prime minister. They'll have a rather large part towards the end of the story and will be brought in throughout. Now being a what I'll call a greater demon for now, they will have a unique ability unto themself however they CANNOT possess any of the following powers; ability to stretch, teleportation, control over water, earth, or lighting. Those powers are already spoken for I'm afraid. Any power outside of those that I just listed are up for grabs and I'm sure you guys could come up with some great ideas. And actually the character Greg came from something like this, i suggested his character and ability to another author for their story but I decided to use him myself.

As for what you need to do is pretty simple. Just leave me a comment below with your demon's name (try to keep them simple) along with a description of their look (since their a demon feel free to go as wild as you want for this) a brief description of their personality, how you'd like them to interact with the other characters as well as their power, age (25 and up please remember they're also a political figure) and of course their gender. Thanks guys and i really hope to see some great ideas from you all!

LOVE YOU AS ALWAYS ~JAY