Sequel Updates!!! (Devil's Touch and Dawn of Vengeance)

Hey all of you out there in WattyWorld! Jay here and I've been getting a few messages from some fans asking me about when I'm going to start posting the sequels for Devil's Touch and Dawn of Vengeance. This little bit is my answer to those questions even though I've made a reply to all those comments already. Dawn of Vengeance's sequel Light of Dawn will be posted sometime during April while the sequel to Devil's Touch will be up probably in mid-May. I know that's a while to wait yet and I'm sorry guys but please try to understand my reasoning for spacing the books so far apart. When it comes to both DT and DoV I've written and finished two books for each. Don't Touch and Devil's Touch for the Touch Series and Solitude which was the original story for Dawn Of Vengeance which is a complete re-write of Solitude. Though Solitude itself wasn't very good and has absolutely nothing to do with DoV other than it's about the same characters with a few name changes.

So I wanted to take a break and let my brain recharge for both stories and try working on other things mainly Leon Pride which is a story that I've wanted to write for a very long time. I know that you all love DT and DoV but I don't want the quality of the stories to go down because I rushed out the sequels (which I think I did with Devil's Touch) Quality over Quantity right? Anyways I hope this answers some questions for you guys waiting for those sequels to come out and just know that i hate not being able to give you all what you want right now but I'm still working out plot details for both stories. Again sorry for not being able to work on them right now but i want to reach a certain point in Leon Pride first before I start working on Light of Dawn and than once Leon Pride is done I'll go right into the sequel for Devil's Touch.

With that being said love you all a bunch!

~Jay