To letsjustmakethemost

What inspires you to write? -- To be honest it's usually just moods. I find that I can help myself relieve some stress or anger through writing. (Taking it out on my characters)

Who are you favourite authors? -- Cassandra Clare, Michelle Paver, George R.R. Martin

Whos you favourite on wattpad? -- Craving_Sanity (Healing Gabriel is a good story of hers)

Dont touch, insparation? -- Probably my own desire to somehow be different than everyone else.

Do you like thor? --I like Thor, don't much care for the actor who plays him.

Whos better thor or loki? -- I consider myself mischievious so probably Loki, just cause he's an oddball.

Is jay short for something? -- Yes it's short for Jordan. (Hate my name hence the name Jay)

Whats your favourite dessert? -- Chocolate cake or chocolate chip ice cream.

Were did the name flannery come from? -- It came from the movie The Grey, and I also just think of fire whenever I hear it.

What Super power would you have? -- To be the perfect super human. (Super strong, fast, smart, and I can live longer)

Do you like anime? -- Very much so.

Whats your favourite anime? -- Pokemon, Mulan, Lion King, Hercules (Tricked you didn't I?)

Define yaoi? -- Black Butler? Or fan-fics.

Do you believe in god? -- I'm open to the idea but not a full supporter.

Manga? -- Never read any. Unless you count the Pokemon show as manga which it technically is.

Whats your opinion on war? -- Just a reason for some nation to prove their dominance over the other.

Favourite smell, colour,food? -- Fresh bread, Teal, Pizza.

Why am i such a creeper? -- It's your mind dude, I just answer the questions.

How do you get the ideas for the devils and there abilities? -- I have some pretty wicked dreams.

Tumblr? -- Not a fan of those kinds of sites so no.

Do you like my picture? -- Very pretty bracelets

Favourite word? -- Catharsis, Buddy, and Kiddo.

Youtubers? -- Swiftkaratechop and clevvermovies

Define love? -- The moment when a couple decide its better to just accept the fact that they're meant for eachother?

What are you wearing? -- Why do I feel weirded out?

Do you like onesies? -- They're cute on babies.

What do you look like? -- A typical teen guy I guess.

Whats a turn on to you? -- Long legs.

Turn off? -- Someone who's bossy

Do you like milkshake? -- Long as it's chocolate.

Best memory? -- When I made a full court shot after doing a front flip.

Do you want to publish proffesionaly? -- Of course, but I think it'd be even better to get my stories made into movies don't you?

You asked A LOT of questions. But that's what this is all about. Thank you for being the first one that I wrote to and I hope that you enjoyed my answers I answered them as best as I can.

~~Jay