Chapter 16

I was shocked two girls finally and Dr. Winter will be happy! A ping had gone off, "We are about to land on our destination everyone please buckle your seat belts and stay seated while we make our ascend to the ground. Thank you for flying air winter!" I was forced off the table and into a plane chair where I buckled up, and look out the window and see an island it was huge and you can see a small clearing and that clearing was most likely Winter's house.

When we land I feel airsick. Winter looks at me then smiles, "Are you ready to live out your days here on my private island?" I just nod as he pats my head, "Victoria why don't you take her and the pups to her room while I get my boys set up for my project." "Sure honey! Come on Gaea!" I walked down to the lower level to get the pups and find them attacking Bryan as he acts dead on the floor. "Oh no!" I say with exaggeration, "What happened to your daddy?" The boys all chimed in, "Daddy is the enemy he was going to eat all of our pudding!" I giggle, "Well before we leave I must fix daddy." He sat up quickly and gave me his flashily smile, "I hope that's a kiss!" I laugh as I peck his cheek.

I slowly put the kids into the stroller when Kyle and Bryan both ask, "So, what are you having?" "Oh right I forgot to tell you, Bryan we're having twin girls!" he smiles and kisses me, "That's great, what should we name them?" Kyle nods with agreeance, "Naming them would be important, but it can wait until we have dinner." I agree and push the kids out while the other males eye me. Victoria waited for me at the top stairs.

Once out we walk up to the house as she shows me around the house until we make it to a blue room with hot air balloons all over the wall. Along the walls were little boy beds with each of their names carved on them, "This is the boy's room which is close to the men's room and yours of course. Next door is something for the girls." We open the door and find pink walls and white polka-dots. Their beds were actually a bunk bed, the girls were excited now, "This is the last room and it will stay the same the other rooms beds will be added or removed."

The door opens and there are seven cribs along the wall, and the wall is teal with is a gender neutral color with a tree in the middle of the walk. "The pups will stay here until the can walk then they will be placed in the big boy's room and they stay in there until they are ten and then they will live in the men's corridor which is where they will start learning how to be a man there.

She opens the next door, "This is your room it has your own bathroom and study also you have your own dining room and kitchen. I am still trying to convince Dexter to give you a living room, but he would rather have you guys sit in the living room." I let the kids out as I pick up the smaller pups and Victoria holds one as she walks us down the hall. "Now this is the playroom. It was colorful and had many toys for different ages. "This is where the kids will be playing when the tutor isn't teaching the children." I nod as I remember that the girls need to go to school and that the boys will be too soon. I watch Victoria as I bounce the pups. "Alright, Dexter is going to want the males to get to know you soon so you should put the pups down for a nap." "Well, I need to feed them first." "I will please go down the stairs and three doors to your left." I nod as a maid takes Damen and Joshua.

Once down the stairs, I hear Dr. Winter talking, "Now take care of these new men alright." There was a loud yes as I peak in. "You called me Winter?" He turns and smiles, "Oh good you made it on time, Gaea every day you will come in here and make their beds and you will give all the men affection and you'll be mating with my males in this order after the two girls are born: Alpha, Beta, Kyle, Titan, Apollo, Bryan, Belen, Xander, Orion, and lastly Evan." The youngest that I assume is Evan pipes in, "Why am I always last!" Winter laughs, "You're still young by the time you are older it will be your turn."

I look at all the men as Winter pats my shoulder, "Have fun while Victoria and I play with the pups." I was shut in and nervous, this isn't like last time where these men are young and foolish! These men have a power they were trained for the best and war! "Alright come over here and sit down lets all talk," Alpha says as I am dragged into a chair. With that starts my new life in a mansion filled with little pups and ten incredibly hot men.

The End

I hope to see you all in the squeal! I haven't picked a name for it but I think I will call it Lace which is what one of the three doors were called and what book one was going to be called and still is on my word doc. I would like to ask you guy if you would look over the characters and tell me whom you like more I don't care dead or alive. Then when I start the next book I will reveal it!