Part 4

"Everyone clean up Daddies are going to be here soon." "They're coming again?" Aaron asked as I fold laundry. "Yes, now clean up your books." He waddled over to his stuff. The door opened and I looked over I see them walk in and right behind them was two others, "Um who are they?" "We have a project due this Monday and need to work on it this is the rest of our group." Conner said as he kisses me on the cheek. "I would have liked a call in advance!" I said as I show them all the laundry lying around.

"It's okay, we'll put it away." Leo said kissing me and picking up one stack of my clothes and kids. I walk in the kitchen and start dinner Eros comes and helps me, "Don't you have project to do?" "My part's already done." I smile at him as Jace runs in and holds a picture up to us. "Daddy look at my picture of all the fun we'll have staying together." He took a sip from his wine glass then squatted down to look, "Mommy we have a future Picasso in here." I look at it and smile. As I see us all playing on the floor with everyone's favorite toy.

I stood back up and put the picture on the refrigerator. "I'm going to draw another one!" He runs off and gets paper to sit at the table with the other Daddies and their friends. I sip the wine and finish dinner when my body heated up, "Eros is it hot in here?" "No what's wrong?" My wipe the sweat from my face; "Hey are you in heat?" Eros asked me as I start to unbutton my dress. He pushes me against the wall and licks my neck then kisses it his hand went under the skirt of the dress and pushes his hand in. "You smell so sweet I think I'd eat you first." I giggle as he nips my ear then my neck.

I hear someone walk in, "Well crap I see Conner might not be the first after all." It was Bryan as he got in and kissed me too. "Boys stay out here with the rest of your Daddies, come with me Mommy." Conner pulls my heated body near all their friends who had hunger in their eyes. "We'll be back in two hours." He shuts then locks the door. "Do you need help stripping?" I nod as he wiggles me out of my dress then my underwear. I sit on the bed shivering but sweating, He lays me on the bed where my body was on a pillow and we had all the room in the world to me.

I fall into his hand with sweet firery passion. For an hour we go at it and when we finished everything went away. "We'll I feel better." I said as I walk over to the bathroom to shower. I dressed again and went out of the room back to the kids who were eating at the table. "Mommy!" I walk over and pat them on the head; Eros kisses me as I look at the meal. "Thank you for finishing. It smells nice." I said as he hands me my glass. Ashton looks up from his text book, "Where's Conner?" "Sleeping." Leo scoffed, "To think he was the first to go." "You know I thought I would be in heat for a lot longer, but once we had sex it was over." "Well we haven't had contact with our women because we were born in a lab." Eros said as I nod and sit down next to him and Ethan.

"So are you boys enjoying your time even though you're doing homework?" I asked their friends, "Yes even though we have to leave soon." I smile at them as Conner comes in and wraps his arm around me, "Too bad you don't have your own female to yourselves as well." "Yeah to bad." I sip my wine and walk to sever Conner a meal." He wags his tail and smiles at me. "Thank you my loving wife." I pour him some wine. "Hey can we have some?" Their friends ask I go into the kitchen and grab some glasses but Eros stops me, "You guys know only mated couples can have wine." "No one's going to know?"

"They have cameras in this room." I smile as I wipe Jace's nose. They soon left and I put them all the kids to bed. I climb in bed and am cuddled right away, I smelt spice and sweet smell it was cinnamon. I smile, "Conner you smell like a cinnamon cookie." "You're good babe." I sit up as someone covers my eyes, I smelt Rose Oil. "Bryan you still use that rose oil?" "Babe remind me to change it next time." Next was a minty smell. "Ashton do you like your mints?" "As always my luv." He kisses me as I was bombarded with a lemon tea smell. "Leo you smell like a lemon candy." "My dear you cease to surprise me." I breathe in the last new smell it was a rich French-Vanilla, his hands run up my leg to my chest. "Eros you smell delightful." "My wife you smell like warm chocolate like my vanilla taste."