chapter 18: stupid wall

Ellie's POV

*ring ring*

"ughhhhhhhh" i roll out of bed. Litererly. Stupid school.

I get up and go to the bathroom and get ready for another day in hell.

--

"Hello beautiful" Uncle whatever says with a big grin on his face. Why the heck is he so happy? I glare at him and he chuckles and walks out the door.

I walk into the kitchen in my black rip jeans and red flannel with a black tank top.

"Hey honey you hungry" i look over to see aunt E looking at me. eh i'm not that hungry  "No i'm good thanks"

"Okay" *bing*

Noah: get your ass outside i'm here!

Me: okay. I'm coming!

I run up to my room and put on white adidas and get my bag. I run out the hall and bump into someone. I looked up and saw James. "Watch it" James hissed at me. Ew. what the fudge balls is wrong with him?

"Geez what crawled up your ass" i muttered. James flicked his head over to the side. "What did you say?" James challenged. Who does he think he is?

"I said GEEZ WHAT CRAWLED UP YOUR ASS!" i said louder so he could hear 100%

"What the fuck is wrong with you" James asked. Oh really?

"No James what the fuck is wrong with you? You have had the bitchiest attitude lately. What? Do you think that 'your way' of dealing with our lives right now is to forget about it? NO it's not so get your head in the game! And be a brother to your sister who needs her brother right now! I don't know why you distanced yourself from me but it's stupid! Your stupid!" i yell at him. He is treating me right now! I can't take it. A tear slips from my eye and i grab my bag from the floor and walk out of the house into Noah's car.

Noah looks over to me with a big smile but it gets quicky wipes off and turns into a worried look.

"Hey what's wrong?" Noah asks full of sympathy. I shake my head. "Nothing. It's just James is an ass" i say and look out the window. Noah grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Hey it's alright he'll come around" Noah assures me. I nod and we start to drive to school.

--

I walked into my homeroom and i am brought into a bone crushing hug. What the heck? I awkwardly pat the person's back and realizes that it is a man with the muscles on the back. The person pulls away and my smile gets big and i bring him back into a hug

"NICK!!" I yell which causes us to get weird looks. Oh well. I've missed him.

"Hey Ellie!" Nick says as he pulls away from my hug. He smiles at me and looks behind me and makes a weird face. I turn around and see Noah. OH they haven't met yet. Hehe.

"Oh Nick this is Noah. yes the Noah" i always talked about him when we first became friends because he just left and i missed him a lot.

"Hey man" Nick greets. Noah smiles his adorable smiles and pats Nicks head. Huh?

"Aww your so adorable!" Noah coos. Hmm. Nick does have a baby face...

Nick gives him a weird look and turns to me "he's gay by the way" i told him and his face gets red "a gay guy just told me i was adorable should i be offended or flattered?" Nick asks himself and Noah chuckles. "I'll take it as a compliment" Nick answers his own question and smiles at Noah and sits down at a table.