chapter 17: my life represents FML

Ellie's POV

"Uh..." i trailed off. Like what? Who does this guy think he is?

"Hey sexy" the man said in a deep scary voice. Oh my god! I'm so scared. I start to feel his hands move up and down my waist. Ew!! Why? Why? Why? Why?

"Stop, please" i say slowly above a whisper. I feel tears coming up. No! Stop! Don't let him do this!!!

"But i don't want to" he said in that deep voice again. I see him bring his head down and start to kiss my neck. OH MY GOD!! What do i do??

I bring my hands up and try to push him, but he doesn't budge. I feel him chuckle as he brings my hands above my head.

"If you do that it will make me mad babygirl" the disgusting, pervert, rapist, semi cute man says.

Wait cute?

Yes.

SHUT UP! I am not having a fight with myself again.

Whatever.

I feel the tears again when i realize that i am much stronger than this, and i come up with a plan.

I feel him start to come up to my ear and bite my earlobe and tug alittle. I make myself moan to his stupid action. I have to make it seem that i want him so when he least expects it i can knee him? Or choke him? Or punch him? Or something...

"Hmm you like that?" he questions me. EW i feel so gross!!

I nod.

I feel him smile or smirk? Ew.

He starts to kiss me and make his way up to my face. He starts kissing my jawline and he makes his way up to my lips.

This is so gross. I feel like throwing up!

He stars kissing my lips and i respond. He bites my bottom lip and tugs on it slightly to give him permission. Stupid idiot. I realize that this is my perfect moment so i pull up my knee and knee him where the sun don't shine. He groaned and went down to the floor clutching his crotch. Good one Ellie!

"YOU BITCH!!" the idiot screams. I give him an innocent smile

"I'm sorry what did you say?" i bend down to his level. Hmm i kneed him pretty hard didn't i? Oh well he freaking deserved it

"I said you bi-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because i kicked his legs so he would fall over. He was on the ground and i gave him another innocent smile and walked away.

After i was far enough from him i started frantically looking for Annie and Noah. I really want to leave after what happened.

I start looking around when somebody grabs my wrist. My eyes widened at the thought of the guy i just took down. Please don't be him. I mentally beg

I slowly turn around to face whoever grabbed me. And i am relieved by who it is. I let out a sigh.

"Uh hey" Alex says as he scratches the back of his neck. I have no clue when he got here but okay

"Hey" i say back. I still don't know why he talks to me but okay then.

"Are you okay?" he asks me full of concern. What? Why?

"Uhm, yeah, why though?" i question him

"Oh uhm, i kinda saw what happened a few minutes ago" he told me and my eyes widened. He saw that?! I am so embarrassed!!

"Oh! Uhm y-yeah i'm fine" i told him slightly embarrassed. I can't believe he saw that

"Yeah i like the way you handled it. Oh and if you didn't handle it so well i would have stepped in." he told me. Aww he would have helped me! Wait he would have gotten in trouble. I don't think he would have cared through. He is still the bad boy for god's sake