chapter 1: whistling

"ELLIE WAKE UP YO LIL ASS UP BEFORE I GO AND WHOOP IT!!!!" my brother James yelled at me as i groaned, and fell out of bed. Best brother ever am i right? (note the sarcasm). I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my long brown semi wavy hair because i really don't want to go to school looking like a hobo.

Once i am done with the bathroom i throw on some light blue ripped jeans, and a black v-shirt. What i really like about school is that i am not popular, so i really don't have to try for school and put on makeup and other useless stuff like that.

But on the other hand my big brother James ( 17 years old about to be 18) is a senior in north texas high school( same school as me), and very popular... and me you may ask, well i am 16 almost 17...ish...well... any-who, where were we... oh right so i am a junior this school year. Yay life! (once again note the sarcasm). Since my big bro is VERY popular at school that makes me a bit "known", but not alot because i am a nerd, but i am not ashamed to be one. I really like to be one, and i like to be known as one. Even though people like to make fun of us doesn't mean ANYTHING! It really doesn't get under my skin because the people who are calling you " nerds" are just the " wanna bees" and find pleasure in harassing the "nerds". Which is just wrong, but i learned to deal with it.

Anyways sorry about the ran- "Ellie!! Get downstairs before i go up there and make you get down here!!!!!" James said before i was rudely interrupted. "KK i am coming, loser!" i shout back at him. I quickly grab my backpack and my phone and run down the stairs.

" Finally i have been waiting for 'HOURS' James said and shouted on the 'hours' part. Even though i only took 10 minutes. Weird boy. "Where's mom and dad?" I question James. "They had a early meeting today" James says. My parents run their own companie. They design some shoes but don't ask me which brand because i don't even know. I know i should know because i am their daughter, but i don't have time to ask them that stuff.

I hopped into James' black BMW. James hops into the car after me and starts the car, and turns up the radio to some really bad rap music. I reach over to the volume button to turn it down. 'SLAP!!!' "OWWW!!!" I shout as i look at my newly red hand. I quickly fling my head over to a smirking James. "Why the hell did you do that for?!?!?!?!" I yelled at James, whos smirk got widened as he and i just realized that i just swore!! " Okay two things... one, DON'T touch my car, and two... YOU JUST SWORE!!!!! MY BABY SISTER IS FINALLY GROWING UP!!!!" James shouted out the windows as strangers were giving him death glares, and confused faces.

We finally pull up into our school parking lot, and we both hop out of the car. As i got out of the car i pulled on my bag and started to walk up the school with James' arm wrapped around my shoulders ( yah know, sibling goals right here). As we walk up to school people are whistling and shouting words i really rather not repeat. I just ignored it because people usually do this when my brother walks into school because he's "popular" and "hot" and all that.

I looked up and i realized that it's the boys who are whistling and shouting those "words". "James why are the boys acting like this?" I say to James. James shrugges. "Yo James!" some guy shouts at my brother. " Have a good day Ellie Buggy" James squeezes me gently and runs along with the random guy who called him over. Oh and don't question the nickname 'Ellie Buggy' it is just something he always called me.

I continued to walk into the school when this random kid comes up to me and hands me a paper. The kid looks maybe he is a 15, and a sophomore but i really have no idea. The kid stands in front of me and holds out his hand for me to reach and we greet each other. And it turns out his name is Haden and he is a sophomore!! Haha i was right!!!! The piece of paper had his number on it. I place it in my bag and continue to walk into school AGAIN. No i haven't made it up to school doors yet because i keep on getting distracted, and the stupid entrance is so freaking long for no reason at all.

Once i am almost to the doors this kid walks up to me. " What's your name pretty lady?" The guy says. I look up at the man, and i stare at him in awe. He has fluffy brown hair, and hazel eyes. I snap out of my trance and begun to walk away. That is until this random guy has the nerve to grab my waist, and pin me against a wall.

Hey guys!!!!! my very first chapter to this book is out!! it haven't gotten to the "broken nerd" part but it will in a few chapters so hang on!! well i will post the next chapter really soon!! bye my lil birds?? idk what to call you all😭