Weight-loss 101

After being asked how I lost my weight a number of times now I thought I'd post a chapter with my weight-loss methods. Hopefully you gain as much benefit from them as I have. Believe it, become it.

Weigh yourself now and then do not weigh yourself from then on for some time. Instead envision how you want to be and look. Set a realistic goal of weight to lose in one month, say anything from 1lbs-7lbs but remember do not weigh yourself at all for now!

Over the month add small, steadily increasing amounts of exercise; or extra effort into day to day chores and tasks within your routine to help manage time when exercising is hard to make time for. If you have stairs at home use them more than you need to. Offer to get people things, do more housework. As all these things will not only make you feel better in yourself, more wanted and respected as a person, they are also all extra bits of activity you are getting that you never usually would. If you're at school or work use stairs not lifts, these take no longer than a few minutes and a few minutes is nothing to achieve your goal. 

I love chocolate and crisps! So I just gave up one! The potato chips, or as we Brits call them crisp, as they are a lot harder to burn off. Another approach is to try a 5 days on, 2 days off diet routine. Through the week eat a little less at meal times decreasing each week. Then at weekends you can eat whatever you want but in the smaller portions you have been having during the week. In 4 weeks your stomach will naturally begin to shrink to accommodate your new smaller appetite.

A positive attitude is everything! Believe you will lose weight and you will! Drink more water over the 4 weeks to help flush out any toxins quickly, aiding in making you feel even better in yourself.

Then once the month has passed weigh yourself again. If you have lost your goal weight or more then you did right. After that do not weight yourself for a further two months. Then for 3 months, and so on and so forth, until eventually you will be confident enough in your own body to be in tune with how it works and capable of influencing how it looks without a set of scales controlling your life. Resulting in more self-confidence in you and your ability to lose weight and become beautiful...

Like me hahaha!