Social Media Made Me Thin

It's been a while since my last blog post, well kinda years, and my my, how much has happened and changed. I intend to tell all of what I encountered over the last few years! I also plan to express all my honest and personal opinions on many issues, topics and trends! Social Media changed my life -

Since losing over 3 stone in weight my life changed dramatically. Everyone saw me differently, it was surreal; and a tad bit scary. I was always the 'funny stocky' one, or the 'big boned' guy...hmmmm yes they might as well have called me the fat F**K! Anyway that's besides the point. Friends, family, everyone I saw looked at me differently, the actual look in their eyes.Could I see a difference? Is this a subconscious confidence boost or has this happened to others?

People on my Instagram suddenly started commenting and following and liking more of my pics more frequently. I felt a new man!

Losing the weight over a year whilst working as a landscape gardener definitely helped define and shape my body more. I felt lighter, faster, fitter, more capable, I felt good in myself. So I didn't end up a saggy bitch, Fat Bastard-esque... THANKGOD!

As I mentioned, peoples eyes changed in the very way they looked at me it seemed. Well my eyes also changed :/ strange I know but true! They where light/dark brown and now are hazel/green it's like they changed colour! I mean wtf!? I started to question why? was it normal or natural? Even my partner of 9 years noticed the significant change in my appearance as a whole, as did my family and anyone who knew me. What happened? Could losing weight really change me this much? I'm inclined to believe not. I believe highly in the power of the human conscious and it's underestimated potential.

After researching, looking at factual statistics and considering my own personal views the conclusion I came upon was that my entire frame of mind and views on life had changed and somehow my conscious caused my appearance to mirror this.

Most definitely helped anyway.

Before coming to this conclusion I was how they say, 'in a very bad place'. Depressed, moody, jealous and aggressive. I was not me. I didnt slept for days, sitting or laying, just thinking. I think that's this is when my conscious opened doors in my subconscious. By cheating my body and brain as they were deprived of sleep, my conscious mind was brought forward more, like a day dream but within which you are awake and aware. You see things for the first time ever it seems.

I began feel like I could read people instantly and know their deepest darkest secrets and desires. It was so simple to see for me. I saw how people around me dragged me down and really didn't have a care in the world for me let alone respect. My closest, longest lasting and dearest friends, my partner, and my family, that is all I count on and listen to anymore. No one else. NO ONE! It made me feel amazing. Fulfilled and focused in a entirely new way for me. I felt unstoppable.

But like any human being...doubt, fear and suspicion crept back in.