"Friends"

I mentioned in my last post 'social media changed my life...' I wish to elaborate on this quote. Some may find it sad and pathetic, however I do not care what others think. I used to think that I didn't care but I came to see I did! I was angry over everything all the time. Until I realised that from jealousy is born anger.

I began to notice my mood swings and, after studying then gaining a Diploma in Psychology and Sociology, managed to self evaluate and analyse my actions and personality. This is when I come with the idea that whenever I was angry I was to stop and ask myself why? Why does this anger me really?

A 'friend', and by friend I mean those people who pretend to be there for you and care for nothing but the best for you. I see these types of 'friends' as weights. They will lie and deceive you and your perception of them knowingly. As it is human nature to defend our emotions and personal feelings. Most the population aren't even aware of how our natural instincts and energies are our best way to interpret all our surroundings and situations.

Our subconscious mind is responsible for 80% of our day to day decision making, can I just remind you we have no apparent control over the power that is our subconscious mind. Everything we have ever seen and heard, all the memories, conversations, arguments...EVERYTHING that has ever happened to you is stored within and you block off most of the real issues as that's what your mind tells you to do. We question, ignore and/or laugh off most of our true emotions and feelings like they don't matter or aren't real. 50% of people who say something and quickly follow with 'I'm only joking' usually are not joking at all. So why do we lie? Why are we too afraid to speak up and speak out? Especially to our so called friends!

The people around you don't make you who you are, they stop you from achieving who you potentially can be.

As harsh and 'full of shit' you may think I am, and if by this point I'm angering you, please let me refer back to one of my own previous personal psychological quotes of our subconscious mind...'From Jealousy, Stems Anger.' Are you angered by me and what I say because in your eyes my opinion is wrong? Or because you know I'm right and just refuse to accept it? Could you answer those questions honestly? I had to accept it myself that I had been a blind fool, influenced and controlled for my whole life, influenced by so many people, experiences and feelings in so many ways.

I tried to convince myself I was going crazy but my natural instinct told me to have faith in myself. This is how I explain doubt and fear...your conscious mind has already warned you of the threat, fear, suspicion or doubt. Yet your subconscious mind has already counteracted this feeling/instinct, with the thought to respond in a entirely false but 'socially accepted' way which is not staying true to yourself. We need to start respecting our own natural instincts and talents as human beings. We all have the same. Most will just live their lives never knowing any different, but in this era of social media, I felt I HAD to share and try to help others thinks the same way! And become all they can be and more! See It. Believe it. Become It...

Weekend Friends, Party Friends. Why repeat every week the same? Routine is contagious and dangerous in heavy doses.