Lazy

Gavin sighed contently, even though his ass ached like hell and pain shot through his bruised hips if he tried to move to quickly.

Maaaaaybe he shouldn't have teased Colin so much.

It was only a couple of moment's later that said android wrapped his arms around Gavin's middle and nuzzled his shoulder.

Gavin somehow managed to turn himself around in Colin's arms.

"Hey...Go get me some Coffee?"

Colin raised an eyebrow.

"Are we really already back at this phase, Gavin?"

"W-What?!! No-"

Gavin grimaced and flopped back down, wincing visibly.

"P-Please?"

Colin's gaze softened.

"Are you sore, Gavin?"

Gavin nodded, nuzzling Colin's shoulder.

Colin sighed, running his finger's through Gavin's hair before kissing his forehead.

"Alright...Just stay here. Is there anything else you need?"

Gavin shook his head.

While Colin was in the kitchen fixing Gavin Coffee, Gavin's phone went off.

Chen: Hey you and Robo-boy busy?

Gavin smiled and rolled his eyes.

Gavin:  Just woke up. Why?

Chen: Well get your lazy asses up, I wanna go bar-hopping tonight.

Gavin: Idk Chen, It's been awhile since the last time I drank.

Chen: Liar. Your just as bad as Anderson at times, Reed.

Gavin: Don't compare me to that old asshat.

Gavin: And I don't know if Colin can even drink.

Chen: So? If he can good for him if not atleast you'll have someone to look after your shit-faced self.

Gavin: .... Who else is going?

Chen: well I already invited Chris, and Connor. Connor also said he was bringing some friends along.

Gavin contemplated for a moment looking at his phone when suddenly a cup of coffee was held in front of him.

"Here. For you."

Gavin smiled and accepted it.

"Thanks..."

Colin sat down on the bed next to him.

"Hey, Colin?"

"Yes?"

"Just out of curiousity, Can you drink different substances? Like Alcohol for example?"

Colin raised an amused brow.

"Yes actually, after the revolution many androids were given upgrades for storage fluids. Why?"

Gavin sighed and leaned against the android.

"Chen invited us to go out with her, Connor and Chris tonight. They want us to go bar-hopping or some crap."

Colin rested his head on top of Gavin's.

"Sounds.....interesting."

Colin mused, sliding down so he was laying in Gavin's lap.

"So you want me to come along and chaperone you in case you get drunk?"

Gavin nearly spat out his coffee and set it down.

"What?! No! I just thought maybe you'd want to go seeing as Connor and a few other of your android buds are going!"

Colin looked pretty amused.

"Android buds? I'm a highly sophisticated android, I do not have 'buds' so to speak I have 'Friends' or 'Aquaintances.' Not buds."

"Yeesh....alright your friends are gonna be there."

"Alright then. I suppose I'll go. As long as your going to of course."