6

Heat Day 5

Lance's POV

You...

His words made my heart skip a beat. He was losing his mind... right? This has to be the heat coming in effect. There was no way Keith would ask of this, let alone ask for me. But there has been a few things I noticed about Keith that is new. For starters, Keith hates attention. Because has always liked being alone, he never let anyone around him nor has opened up to anyone. Secondly, he was more comfortable around me and he hated to see me go. That wasn't normal at all. As far as I know, he hates my guts. Finally... he was totally more calm in my hold then Hunk's and Pidge's. The way he immediately calmed down in the tub just looking into my eyes and me placing him down, was just weird. The way he blushes when I'm around now is just to far for me. God why does he have to be so adorable?

I sighed as I got up to grab a notepad and a pencil and handed it to him. He looked at me and I groaned. "Write." I pointed to the lines paper notebook. He nodded as he slowly started writing. I gave him time to because he seemed like he was in pain. Once he was finished he handed it to me. My eyes widened at the message and I blushed.

I have no nest and I'm very uncomfortable. The stuff I used are in my room but it has to smell like Shiro and I don't want that. Is it ok if you can keep me comfortable?

I looked at him and his eyes were closed and he was curling into a ball. I looked at Pidge and she nodded. "Well he did ask so go ahead. I'll stay here and keep watch." I nodded and I slowly stood up. I crawled behind Keith and hesitantly wrapped my arms around him, slowly pulling him closer. I felt a little uncomfortable considering we are just friends but as long as he was ok, it's fine by me. He let out a breath and he got more comfortable as he drifted off to sleep. I found it adorable, the way how he was so relaxed in my hold. I couldn't help it but I smiled. I didn't care if Pidge was in the room, I just was happy Keith was ok and in my arms. I looked at Pidge and she was smirking.

"You like Keith, you lier."

Heat Day 7- Ending Day

Keith's POV

I woke up on a bed that was a mess. My hands were tied together and so were my feet. I had my shirt on but that was it. I started shaking and moving around, trying to break free from my restraints. I soon felt a wave of pain as I held my tied up hands to my face and curling my legs into my chest. I was in a heat. I heard the door opened as I looked over to find Shiro holding a tied up figure. It was Lance. He placed him on the floor as Shiro walked over to me. Shiro came closer to my ear and whispered. "He is going to watch you become mine and you can do anything about it. You now belong to the galra" I then felt a pain where my scent gland was. I didn't know but I soon realized I was screaming and crying out in pain. All Lance could do was watch as he called out my name. Each time I said Lances name, Shiro bit deeper in disappointment.

We were now mates...

I woke up with a startle as I shot up in a sitting position. The first thing I checked was my scent gland. I felt no marks which was good. I heard shifting as I looked over to find Lance sitting up. "You ok, Keith?" I nodded in realization. My heat was over. I was relieved. I have to wait another 3 months for my next one which was good. "L-Lance? What time is it?" He looked at me as he pulled out his phone. "5:23 a.m. Earth time. It's early Keith and you only wake up this early when it comes to nightmares. Want to talk? We are friends after all." There it was again. That stupid word. Friends. I shook my head no in heartbreak. "I'm going to my room. See you later Lance."

I got up only to be grabbed by the wrist. I turned my head to find Lance leaning over the bed a little, looking down. "Please stay a little longer. You scared me this week and I-I was afraid." He was crying... oh god. He let go of my hand. "A-Actually you can go if you want. I'll text Pidge telling her you are in your-" "Don't." I interrupted him. I remembered what happened. They were all so worried, and It effected Lance the most. I feel so bad I've caused so much trouble to Lance. I walked over, not wanting to get back into bed. I lifted his chin up to face me. "Is there anything that makes you feel better? More at home?" Lance started to smile a little bit as he got up.

"Dancing."

Lance's POV

I pulled out my phone and searched through it to find a slow song for us to dance to. Keith had no choice but to dance with me. I found the perfect song and I hit play as I placed it on my bed. I grabbed Keith's hand and pulled him to the middle of my room. We had all went back to our normal rooms except Keith of course. I picked up his scent and he was freaking out. "L-Lance wait I-I can't dance!" His stutters we're so cute. I only giggled as I lifted his hands to place around my shoulders as I placed mine on his waist. He seemed embarrassed on the fact he couldn't dance because he was blushing pretty badly. "Then I'll teach you. Just follow me lead, ok? I've got you." He nodded as I looked into his eyes. They sparkled with life and he took a deep breath.

I then started swaying us around as Keith kept looking down, making sure he didn't step on my feet. I smiled and laughed a little. I took one of my hands and lifted his chin. "Trust me, your not going to step on my foot. Just focus on me and relax." I saw him take a deep breath and he smiled. His smile was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It was so rare and I'm so glad to see it. I placed my hand back on his hips as he got closer and placed his head on my shoulder. Our body's were touching. His hair was tickling my neck. He was so close... My arms wrapped more securely around his waist as we were swaying.

Keith and Lance's POV

Keith-He was beautiful.
Lance-He was gorgeous.
Keith-I want this to last forever.
Lance-Please don't make us stop.
Keith-He is so warm.
Lance-His touch was so soft.
Keith-He says we are just friends.
Lance-I want him to be my everything.
Keith-He doesn't understand.
Lance-I wish he knew the truth.
Keith-I already got rejected before.
Lance-I need to tell him soon.

...

I love you

_____________

I know this chapter is short and it is for a reason. I thought I would add a little dancing scene for you guys. (😉) and in the ending, they were thinking if you guys haven't caught on. I thought I would add a little thought of what both gays were thinking. Anyway, enjoy!
(Love you wifey💛💛)

...Violet...

Word count: 1255
9-15-18