Chapter 1: It All Began Today

"Come on Kylee, when are you ever getting a boyfriend? " my friend Mary complained to me.

Same thing over and over again. Boys boys boys. Sex sex sex. Not everything surrounds those two things.

" When the right guy comes around."" I told her.

" You mean when Henry Ashterson asks you out." she teased.

I let out a huge sigh. " No comment."

"I knew it!" she yelled. " He is popular,  good looking, tall, buff, rich and everything a girl wants. Well, you be safe. And make sure to read those fanfics. Bye!" she said as she went in her car.

I walked home, should I say my little garage. My parents were having problems and couldn't financially take care of me. I decided to hitch hike and a lovely old lady, Mrs. Smith took me in.

" Good evening Mrs. Smith." I said to her as she watered her garden.

" Good Morning to you Hailey!" she called out. She beginning to forget somethings. But very healthy.  She going to last til she a 100 for sure.

" It's even and I'm Kylee." I said as I went through the gate.

" I don't understand what she saying. Right Snowball." she started to talk to her white cat as it meowed.

I went to my room and got out my laptop. I looked up what Mary was talking about and then I felt like I really didn't want to read it.

" Kidnapped By Luke Hemmings. Oh Mary." I shook my head as I closed the tab out and worked on my essay. She goes to boy band to boy band. First, Jonas Brothers, then Big Time Rush, then One Direction and now 5 Seconds of Summer. 

Sure good looks, but the only one with good music is 5sos. " Oh crap! I'm going to be late!" I yelled as I turned off my computer and ran to my part time job.

I began to think about those Kidnapped By so and so fanfics. Really? Why would a celebrity kidnap you. It would cause all the media go wild and they will go to jail and so forth. I guess that's why it's called a fanfic instead of teen fiction.

I stop and looked around. Oh no. This is the first. I'm lost and it's night. No worries keep calm and keep walking.  Then something was in my mouth.

I began to panic.  I began to move around and try to make any sound but nothing was working.

A car head lights came up and someone got a hold of me and threw me into the back seat of the car. I heard duck tape being unraveling.  I got taped around my wrists, ankles, legs, mouth and a soft cloth was tied around my eyes.

All I could see was darkness. My head was rest on a person's lap. I couldn't tell if it was a woman's lap or a man's. I would be more frighten if it was a man's.

I heard talking but I couldn't make it out. My eyes felt heavy as the car drove on and on. Slowly I fell asleep.

I woke up in a large grand fancy rich room. This room was three times bigger than my room.  My arms, legs and mouth was still taped but not my eyes.

Then the door opened as someone's shoes hit the ground. Then who stood right in front of me was Henry Ashterson.