If FMA were REAL! 12

Fayth POV

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't where I expected to be. I thought I would wake up in a black void, which was the normality, but I was sitting in a hospital waiting room.

"Wait, this can't be right?" I muttered to myself as I continued to look around.

"Are you alright? You look confused" a young voice asked. I looked down to my right and I saw a young boy with short light blond hair and sunglasses on.

"I think so but...why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?" The boy stiffened as he turned his gaze towards the doors.

"None of your damn business" he muttered.

"Okay then, geez!" I looked at him again but this time, I really looked at him.

"Do I know you?" I asked. The boy tensed at my question. Before I could get an answer out of the boy, I felt two taps on my right shoulder. Turning around, I saw Ed or maybe Edward.

"Actor?" I whispered. He nodded as I scooted around the chairs and sat next to him. I should've guessed. He looked just like he did before the spell, short hair, light brown eyes, and real right arm. "Where are we?" I asked. He looked around and sighed sadly.

"This is the hospital where my mother and younger sibling died" I gasped quietly and remembered him talking about it the other day in the interview. "Anyway, what and why are we here?" He asked quietly.

"You and Edward were, still are, fighting for control. If I didn't come in here, one of you will die!" I explained.

"But he's a fictional character! He can't-" I quieted him before he attracted any unwanted attention.

"You played him. You probably know his character better than the writes. He is apart of you. Now, we need to find Edward and deal with this rationally" and maybe break the spell.

"Well, how do we find him?" Ed asked.

"Give me a minute" I muttered as I rested my head against the wall and closed my eyes my mind drifted, not to sleep, but to search for the character. A white light broke through the darkness and I could see the character. "I found him," I whispered, "he's in his own memories"

"He's not real, he doesn't have any memories" Ed said flatly.

"Ed, once a character is written down; they can be as real as you and I. They may not be seen but they exist. Now, I need to get to before he kills himself of something" I said as I stood up.

"Let him die. Maybe he'll leave me alone then" he muttered.

"Edward Elric!" He jumped at my use of his full name. "If he dies, he's gone forever!"

"So?" He shrugged. I groaned as I slapped my hand over my face.

"You'll never be able to play him ever again! No matter what do, no matter how many times you read a script, he'll be gone" I scolded him. He acted like he was ignoring me but I could tell this worried him slightly. Sighing, I stood up and looked at him. "I'm going to go look for him. Just...try to stay here" he avoided my gaze but nodded once. I was about to leave when I remember something. “Hey, before I go, could you tell me where the pocket watch is?” He nodded.

“It’s in my pocket” he said, quietly. I muttered my thanks and let through a closed door.

The second I opened the door, the hospital melted away to a wooden interior. All the sounds you’d hear in a hospital faded and were replaced by screaming. Instinct took over and I ran into the next room and found two little crouching above a large active transmutation circle. On the other side of the circle, stood Edward and he was yelling to the boys, telling them to stop.

After some quick thinking, I muttered a spell to make me invisible to everyone but the Edwards.

“Edward! It’s no use! They won’t hear you! It’s just a memory!” I yelled over the sound of the transmutation. The character looked me but quickly brushed me off and continued to yell to the boys. “Stop-“

“No! You stop! Ever since I met you in that world, all it has brought is hell!” His words struck my heart hard. Tears started to well up in my eyes but the sadness was quickly replaced by anger.

“I’m…not…a…DEMON!” I screamed as I held out my hands. I felt my burn slightly as they changed from green to blood red. My power sped through my veins and to my hands. The magic I just casted pushed the terrifying memory away like it was sand. All that was left of the room was a burning room. I looked at the terrified character. “You listen to me, Edward Elric! Just because you haven’t seen anything like that doesn’t mean I’m human!” I could feel tears roll down my cheeks. “I’m like Alphonse. I’m trapped in this body because I did something really stupid and it got my family killed. I have blood on my hands! I have innocent blood on my hands and I can’t wash it off! Next time, you say you’ve been to hell or they’ve brought hell to you, remember that they may have walked deeper and longer in the flames” I sighed and wiped the tears from my eyes and face. “And if you think Ed doesn’t have it as bad as you because he’s famous, you’re wrong. You need to see the other half” I said quietly and held out my right hand. He looked from my now red eyes and to my extended hand. He nodded and walked forward towards it. He took my hand and we faced a door that was untouched by the flames. “You know, you both lived similar lives” I said with a small smile. I felt the red fade a bit.

“Really?” he asked. I nodded as the door opened on its own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally! Chapter 12!

This should keep you all busy for *checks nonexistent wristwatch* about two minutes…*Runs into a hole* 

Sorry that it's really short! I just want to post something today!