If FMA were REAL! 9

??? POV

"That little bitch!" A female voice screeched as it stomped around in an abandon were house outside of town. She looked down at her stomach and saw that the stab wound had healed, leaving a small thin scar. But her outfit was covered her dark red blood. She sighed on fury and snapped her fingers. Black smoke traveled up her body. Once it disappeared, the woman was now wearing completely different clothes. The blood covered dress that once covered her slender body was now replaced with a long black gown that trailed on the ground. The dress was strapless, sleeveless, and showed off her pale arms. A part in the dress started at the bottom and ended just above her thigh.

"Well, this isn't all bad. Let's hope that kiss worked" she smiled as her blue eyes turned red.

 ~*~

“Why are you here?” a voice cut through the darkness.

“Hello?” I called out.

“I thought I was gone and done with you!” the voice yelled. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn’t place a face to it.

“What have I ever done to you?” I asked. I was very confused at who this voice was what I had done to it.

“What have you done?” jumping, I spun around and was face to face with me but the only difference between us was that his hair was cut short, “You’ve done everything! You are the reason why I everywhere! You are the reason why I can’t step outside without getting attacked by people! And you are the reason why I’m started to look and act like you!” the boy shouted at me.

"Ed? Ed! Edward!" Three voices called out in the darkness. Two sounded familiar while one was completely foreign.

“Which one of us will wake up?” he scowled at me.

“What’s your deal?” I asked him.

“I just want-” but he disappeared before he finished.

“Hello?” I called out in the darkness but no reply came.

Suddenly, a light destroyed the darkness and I was blinking and squinting in a bright light. I gave up on the light and just kept my eyes closed.

"Where...where am I?" I muttered.

"Guys, he's waking up!" The foreign voice said with excitement in its voice.

“Ed? Are you really waking?” a male voice asked.

Alphonse? He doesn’t sound like he’s in his armor anymore and older…how did he get his body back?

“Ed, if you don’t open your eyes right now I’ll make you open them!” Winry?

My eyes opened but then quickly closed again because of a bright light. I squinted and saw three faces staring down at me. Two of them I knew but one was unfamiliar.

“What happened?” I groaned, my voice was slightly hoarse.

“You fainted after I fixed your arm” the girl with bright green eyes said.

“But…Winry fixes my arm and leg,” I said, slightly confused, “and who are you, anyway?” the three of them looked away from me and stared at each other in surprise and confusion. Al, or at least an older version of him, turned and looked at me again.

“Ed, where were you born?” he asked slowly.

“Did you really forget? We were born in Risembool”

~*~

Fayth POV

“Ed, please just sit here and don’t do anything. Don’t touch anything, don’t do anything, and don’t leave” Al and I could hear Winry sitting Ed down on his futon and entered Ed’s bedroom.