If FMA were REAL! 6

"What?" I asked, deeply confused.

"Roy's getting married! Oh, I'm so happy! Alysia and Gracia will so adorable in their-"

"Shut up" Mustang cut in and stopped Hughes from babbling.

"Wh-who are you marrying?" I asked Mustang.

"Roy Mustang is getting married?!" a female voice squealed causing the three of us to jump. The startle caused me to lose my footing and I fell onto the ground in a heap. I lifted my head and saw the group of girls giving the tall girl, Tiger Star, the death glare. Hughes had quickly disappeared into his bush and Mustang had just disappeared. Just like that Colonel Bastard to run away. These girls must've followed us over.

God, why are fangirls such stalkers?

Tiger Star turned her head away from her friends and looked at me. Her eyes grew to the size of baseballs.

"Oh...my...God! He looks just like Edward!" she squealed. That's when I realized that my hood was off. The other girls looked down at me and began to scream. Oh, shit. As fast as I could, I stood up and ran for my life...for the second time today.

"I want his coat!" one yelled.

"I want his hair!" okay, how are they suppose to do that? looking behind me, I saw one somehow got scissors. These girls are stupid.

??? POV

"His changes has finally surfaced." a smooth female voice whispered to her young companion.

"He's becoming even more hot" the friend gushed over the blond celebrity.

"Don't get to attached, my young friend. He'll have to leave soon" the first female said as she ran her thumb over the small blade that rested on her right middle finger. The young girl looked back from the fangirl chase and to the blade. Her eyes grew wide with fear,

"You said the last one would be the final!" the girl whined.

"Yes, but it turns out I need more" the woman's dark blue eyes glittered with wrath as she smiled.

Ed POV

I have to get home! Thanks to my sorry ass, I had brought the chase to streets. Must lose them! But how? Quickly, I turned into an alley and jumped the fence just inside it. I sat there quietly and waited.

"Where did he go?"

"I think this way!" the footsteps quickly faded. Slowly, I looked over fence and sighed in relief when I saw no one. Resting my back against the wooden fence, I slid to the ground and waited to catch my breath.

"I knew you'd be here" a voice spoke. Jumping, I looked from the ground to see the tall girl, Tiger Star.

"You dropped this" she said quietly. She grabbed my left hand, placed something in it, and closed my hand.

"I'd leave if I were you. I lead the group off on a goose chase. "Good-bye" she smiled and ran away. I just watch in utter confusion. What did I drop? My phone? No, it looked to small to be my cell phone. Sighing, I slowly opened my hand. Inside was a black rubberband.

Again, confusion.

I didn't drop this. I didn't even have one with me today! Now that I think about it, that girl seems different. You'd think she'd keep the rubberband and sell it if it was mine. Or at the least, attack me for something! Sighing, I dropped me head forward and ran my right hand through my hair. I might as well. I quickly tied my hair up into a low ponytail, flipped my hood back on, and headed for my apartment, even though I didn't get any answers.

??? POV

As the tall girl turned a corner and away from the blond actor, she began to change. Her short brown hair grew in length and stopped at the middle of her back. The eyes changed from brown to emerald green. She lost several inches in hight. Lastly, her outfit changed from a white tank top and jeans short shorts to a light purple t-shirt and a tan capris. Skin didn't change at all.

"Got the job done?" a smooth voice asked. The girl nodded as she took off the cherry colored glasses and three them to the side, which that faded away before they landed on the cement.

"Well, I should do my job now" the tall woman started to go to where the blond was sitting but the girl stepped in front of her.

"Wait...um...he left just as I did. So he may be at his apartment by now" the girl covered for her idol. The woman smiled a sickly grin.

"You won't be happening to lying, would you Fayth?" the woman lightly ran the tip of her finger blade under the girl's chin.

"N-no, Briar" she stuttered.

"You better not be because if you are, there will be more than one life lost today. And don't call me that" the woman removed the blade and Fayth sighed with relief.

"Yes, Mistress" Fayth whispered.

Ed POV

Why is that today, I am running for my life? One minute, unlocking the outside apartment door, than the next, I'm running!

It started as I reached for keys.

"Run!" a voice yelled, clear as day, in my head. I turned to see a white lab. I walked closer, knelt down, and began checking for tags.

"Who's your owner?" I asked the dog, not expecting an answer.

"Run now! She's found you!" a girls voice came out of the dogs mouth.

"Holy shi-" I really am going crazy! Dogs are now talking! What's next, chipmunks?

"Please, run!" I stared with wide eyes as the dog changed into a 17 year old girl.

"Edward Elric," she grabbed my shirt as yelled fiercely, "there is a woman coming here to kill you!"

"What?" my mind was still comprehending the shape shifting part of this!

"Just start running!" she pulled me up and pushed me forwards.

"What the hell?" I whispered as I turned back and looked at the girl. My eyes grew wide when I saw a woman with wide black hair fly in front of the girl. She grabbed the girl's neck with her long fingers and lifted her into the air.  

"You lied, you little wench!" the woman screeched, "You knew where he was the whole time!" the woman slammed the girl in the concrete and threw several knifes at me. Most missed me, but one cut a wire of my automail (still really weird!). My arm fell and I couldn't move it. Looking from my arm to the woman, I watched as she slowly moved closer to me.  

"Finally, the seventh and final kill! I can finally leave this plant!" a crazed grin was plastered onto her face. She began to charge for me. My head screamed move but my body wouldn't respond! Suddenly, a hands grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to the side.  

"Geez, Ed! You almost died!" looking up I saw Winry and Al.  

"Hey, Brother!" he said jokingly as he smiled and gave me a thumbs up.