If FMA were REAL! 2

I set the bag down on the kitchen table, and decided to change, it was 15 after 8. I changed into a black tank top, and white boxers. I ran my hand threw my hair, wishing it were as long as the wig I had used. Maybe I'll grow it out, I thought.

I sat at the table rummaging through 50 or 60 fan letters. It was like this every mail day. How did these people get my address? I pulled out a card it read:

Hi, I'm Sophia Emter. (Like I care) And I just wanted to say that I am your #1 fan. (Yeah, you and 150-billion others.) I really admire what you do. (And?) And, I hope to be just like you. (Good luck.) I am an actress, and Edward Elric is my favorite character of-all-time. (I didn't eat anything tonight, did I?) Blah blah fan blah. Blah blah blah Ed is NOT short. Blah. blah Love you! Blah Act. (Maybe I could just have some raman.) Blah Amazing! Blah blah Idol! Blah You’re my hero! Blah blah blah Awesome!

Please say Hi to Alphonse for me

 Love, Sophia E. (Yeah, raman sounds good.)

I read threw 50 or more letters talking about how great, hot or amazing I was. A few talked about if Ed and Roy had anything 'going on'. Of course not! He's fucking 15! Roy's what 36? Nasty! Plus, there both dudes! Of course I could never send a reply like that; it'd be all over the news: 'Edward Elric, Against Homosexuality?' No, that's not it it’s just, come on, their obviously both straight! Mustang's a womanizer dammit! And Ed hooks up with Winry! Oh yeah, I've see the doujinshis, I've had fans send me 'personalized' fan-fictions. It's not just the fact that it's ridiculous, but come on; I've played this role for 6 years! It's a part of me, and I don't want the director doing stuff like 'that' to a part of me! Anyway (yaoi-rant). (A/N: And a million yaoi-fangirls just died.)

I heated up some instant raman and slurped at it gratefully as I finished the last of the letters. Damn, it was already 10:30? I stretched and I was headed for my room when the door-bell rang. Ugh, Ms. Evans probably. She'll be goin' on about 'lock your doors, there's bad people in the world.' I stumbled to the door scratching my head, letting out a dramatic yawn. When I opened the door a man, maybe in his late 20's was standing there with a package.

"Ah- y-your Edward Elric, right?" He stammered.

"Yeah." I yawned simply.

"Well, I live down-stairs, and someone left this at the wrong house. Here you go." He handed me the package, looking everywhere but at me. Well, he must have recognized me from the posters, and commercials.

"Thanks." I took the package, and said good night closing the door.

I chuckled. Sometimes being famous is a real pain, people are either overly excited around you, or treat you like crap cause they just assume that you’re a jack-ass cause you got buckets of cash, and women falling at your feet.

I sat the package down, praying it wasn't one of those unlabeled-bomb-packages. I cautiously opened it, it wasn't even taped shut. The top flaps were just hanging over it. I pushed through the foam-peanuts. And, I found a watch. A pocket watch. It was the state-alchemist's pocket watch. It was silver, and had Amestris military logo on it.

Cool, I thought. Where do people get this stuff? I opened it, it was still ticking. And on the lid it read: Don't forget 3, Oct. 10

Wow, this wasn't just any watch it was HIS watch. Now I had the while costume. I didn't have a red coat or automail though. Why was I so happy that I could cosplay as Ed? That's all over now. Oh no, don't tell me I've gotten obsessed with this show. Well, it would make sense I was working on it for almost half of my life. But, why do I feel like I am the Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward Elric? That's insane. I'm the child prodigy, Edward Elric. The famed actor. The voice, body, mind, and soul of Edward Elric. Not the literal character. But, then again, I guess you couldn't really call it acting if it was mostly true. My father did leave our family. And my mother did die, giving birth to my sibling. I wasn't sure if it was a girl or a boy because they also died in my mother's womb. Al was like my little brother. The little brother, I never had but would do anything for. God, I must be losing it. Am I actually comparing my life to the Fullmetal Alchemist? That's just a story. A story written, drawn, and made into film. And I simply playing the part of Ed. Sure, I've had other roles. But most were either small parts, or the movie bombed in the theater. In any case, it's getting late. I should head for bed.