Snowball Effect

When i finally came to it was dark out. I was inside the cave again. Had that whole thing with loki been just another strange dream? i ran my hand across my face, there was a deep gash that ran from under my right eye to the crook of my mouth. 

I had hands. I ran my fingers through my hair. My digits catching on the messy golden locks. I looked at my hands, they were torn and bloody, but they were definitely hands. Ten glorious fingers on each, no more fur. I looked over my body. I had somehow gotten into a pair of jeans and an unfamiliar shirt. I sniffed at the collar, it was one of Lokis. Of course, he had changed my clothes. I wondered what happened when i changed back. 

I looked around the cave. There were claw marks on the walls and paw prints the size of both of my hands on the floor infront of me. I wondered exactly were Loki was. I had such mixed feelings about him. Part of me really wanted to fall madly in love with him, it just felt so natural, and so right. My other more rational half wanted to head for the hills and get as far away from him as physically possible. My left arm was tied down, it was obvious he had no plans for me to escape. Loki had put my guitar within my reach.

I pulled out my baby. It was an old martin, and when i played it i felt like i had escaped this horrible place. I sang my ballad of sad love songs. Ranging from the melodic tunes of Death cab, to the upbeat melodies of Walk the moon. My fingers played the familiar chord progression to "I will follow you into the dark", they ran over the frets carefully and deliberatly. I started to sing the love song that sent the message that when someone dies, or their love is gone, you will follow them into the dark. 

As i was singing the chorus, Loki strode into the room. He looked pleased with himself as he started to sing a harmonic harmony. Our voices blending into one. He came over and sad down next to me, he looked me in the eyes and started singing. "If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then ill follow you into the dark." As he finished the song he leaned in to kiss me. I swiftly moved my head, and he got a face-full of my hair.

"Darling, stop being feisty. I had to do it. There was no other way you would trust me." he pushed a stray strand of hair out of my face, "You know, it really is wonderful i had a set of clothing for you. I was scared you would never change back, i thought i had lost you again. I knew the only way to get you back was to sedate you. Oh draca, are you fun when you are drugged up." he said with a heavy accent. 

My eyes ran over him, he carried with him veils of blue liquid that would push my mind away and take me back to unconsciousness. "Loki, i do believe you, i would have trusted you, but. but. you were such a villain." i ran my hand over my face. Loki took his hand and traced the gash, as his cool fingers ran over the bloody mess a cool rush overcame my body. My gash was gone. i let out a yelp. The pain in my face was unbearable. I fell into lokis open arms and started to cry. For being the one to inflict the pain he sure knew how to comfort me,

Tracing his fingers over my shoulder blades, i shoved my wet face deeper into his clothing. I started to shake, i felt a cold sensation start to take over my body. I started to whimper. In an instant my body was covered with my white fur coat. My hands became paws, my mouth a muzzle. My clothes fell from my body. I was a wolf again. This was going to be my life, turning into a monster in a cave, trapped with a crazy god. Great. 

Then came the jab in my back, my body went limp. It was too late, i fell back into lokis lap, but this time as a wolf. He ran his long fingers through my coat. Lingering on my shoulders, and running them down my spine. Then he worked his way up to my face, and he started to play with my massive head. As a wolf i had brilliant blue eyes that had hints of deep emerald in them. I looked savage yet tame. I let out a sigh. 

My chest heaved. I was not used to this body, it felt to strange, Loki started to talk to me as he tied my muzzle shut with a strip of leather. There was no way i was going to put up a fight, but i was glad to see he showed some fear of me. I let out a little play-full growl, making him jump a little. "Darling dear" he said as he looked into my Wolf eyes that lay in his lap. "I remember how much time we used to spend like this, now i never had to restrain you, and i hope this is only temporary. But for now i have to be safe. You might hurt yourself. No worries, last time it took you a week to figure it all out. It is like riding a horse, you never forget. Just like how i never forgot how much i love you. Draca, i really do. Please don't forget that." He started playing with my ears now. "Love, we are going to have to start training, there are evil people on this Earth, and it is my job to get rid of them, but i shall need your help. We make the best team, you and I. Together we can do anything". I was starting to gain feelings back in my legs and body.