Through Green eyes

• Dedicated to To my best friend. who i love with all my heart, and who is my Loki, in every wa

It pained me to see the love of my life struggling on the otherside of the glass, the glass that kept her what felt like miles away from me. I was sure she would never forgive me for turning her over to the avengers. But there are just somethings no one will truly understand. 

I.

Have.

A.

Heart.

I did this for her. 

I cringed as she flung her torn body at the glass wall that was seperating the two of us. My hands went down to the fing around my finger, the same one that matched hers. I nervously started to move it around in counterclockwise turns: one for every time Draca flung herself at me. 

I noticed that along with the glass shattering the glass was freezing. With every brutal strike, her perfect snow white coat turned to a midnight black. My hands went to my hair, the same black that was now the sade of the love of my life. A black this shade is the mark of evil, Draca was loosing her purity, becoming a monster before my eyes. I had done this to her. I pushed her to the edge. 

I had to turn my back on the scene as the avengers tackeled my rabid love to the ground. I could hear her whimpers, she was giving up. I turned around and saw the draca i was used to. The pacifist. The angel. My soul mate. 

Part of me wanted her to be a violent killing beast. But after seeing her like that scared me. The black wolf across from me lifted her head and locked eyes with me. 

I let a tear fall from my face as i watched the light deminish from her beautiful blue eyes. The eyes that meant the world to me, that kept me coming back to her every year. 

"She is dying" I whispered to the scientist next to me. "She wont make it with out your help." I took a hankerchif out of a pocket of my battle armor, and whiped the sorrowful tear out of my eye. My body was shaking, I could not bear the fact that i had caused this distress to her. I pulled her into all this mess. It was all my fault.

I quickly gathered my composure and turned to face Nick Fury, the man who i made a deal with to take draca. There was no way i could show the avengers that i cared for draca. That would destroy my illusion, that would destroy my plan. They had to believe i was evil. Pure evil. If not they may not help her.

"So how are we going to get the power out of her frail body to make our war weapons?" I asked with a cold tounge.  "Every last ounce of the tesseracts power must be stripped from her, if it is to work."

The plan was now in effect. I faced the avengers and discreatly took my wedding ring off and slipped it off, placing it gingerly in my pocket.

I looked around at the avengers, my green eyes peircing their shallow souls. This would be my greatest lie of all times, and the stage was set before me.