Frostbitten

Note from Ivy: Sorry it took so long to write, i really wanted to come up with a decent ending and in all honestly i reached the worst writers block. So this may be rough and full of typos. PUT UP WITH THEM. Im not going to edit or fix commas because you guys deserve more of the story. Let me know what you think or what you want in the comments.

Now we begin-------

Draca's POV

Life has a funny way of working things out now that i really get to thinking about it. One moment i was walking through the rainy streets in Oregon only concerned with what songs to put in my next set. Now i am pinned down on a table covered in fur not really understanding what is happening. All i know is the pain that is running through my body is only getting worse. 

A snarl rippled over my teeth, the pain was excruciating as i drifted in and out of consciousness. I could feel myself giving into this strange surge of pain and power. My beautiful white coat was truing black as i slipped away. 

"We are losing her Stark." a man screamed as he ran to the strange machine that was hooked up to my veins.

My paws were starting to go numb, and my head was fogging up; i was becoming feral. The assortment of needles drawing every ounce of life that was left in my body.

"We are almost there, keep going." Another man ordered.

"If we keep this up she will die"

Death sounds nice. An escape from everything for once. When i was younger i always contemplated jumping off briges or stealing my fathers razors, but dying here seems heroic. Why cant i remember anything, literally anything. A hand grabbed a fistful of my fur, someone was crying. 

"Keep fighting darling" A sweet voice whispered. The voice brought comfort, but was okay with going now. The cold numbness consumed my lower half, my heart was slowing down and everyting smelled sweet. The tubes connected to me were pulling out a strange blue substance. So many men around me, all filled with concern. 

*Whimper* God just make it stop, it hurts  more than anything i have ever felt before. I remember i used to be able to talk, why cant i tell them to stop it.There go my ears, i can no longer hear, everyone has gone blury as the numbness reached my chest.

As I said, life has a funny way of working things out, but i guess not in my favor today.

--------

Loki's POV

When i heard the solid beep and saw the heart-line run flat i knew it was over. My face was buried into her soft fur. I had failed. There in a massive container was a glowing blue ball: the power of the tesseract that had kept Draca alive this whole time. The power that consistently took her life from me. The avengers came to me wanting the tesseact (which i dont have), and i thought letting them drain the energy out of her would kill two birds with one terrible stone. I had betrayed her in the hopes that if i could get that god forsaken curse out of her veins that she would be able to stay with me forever. Obviously that was just a hopeful lie i had told myself as i held her cold body in my arms. 

I no longer care if my enemies see me crying here, i loved her with all my heart, and my mistake was her death in the end. 

"Brother what have you done?" Thor ran up to me and grabbed her frail body. Tears were running down his face, dampening her now white fur. 

"Give her to me Thor there is nothing we can do." Tony said as he moved over to him to take her body. But Thor had no intention on letting go of her, the longer he held on the more it hurt the men's hearts. Tears began to fall from all parties not just my brother and I's eyes.

The strangest thing began to happen, her fur started to fall off. The white mass of hair turning into a snowy dust in his arms, leaving the frail exposed body of my love. I ran over to him and took off my jacket, covering up her figure, her body was for my eyes only. 

"Give her to me" I ordered Thor, he looked at me with tears in his eyes. 

"Goodbye" he whispered. Then he kissed her. That made my stomach knot up and twist. I grabbed her body and fell to the floor. Her long blond hair in my hands. 

"Well at least we have the energy we need to help save our world" Fury said. Everyone looked at him in anger, but i did not care, i knew that was what he wanted the entire time.

"Forever" I pulled out her wedding ring and slipped it on her finger. Then with a flick of my wrist i crafted a single rose out of ice and laid it on her chest. "I love you" three words i hope she understood i meant.

"Lets give him some time alone" Captain America announced, leading the avengers and the shield agents out of the room.

The rest of the day i spent with her in my arms, not willing to let go. Her warm body pressed up against me. wait. warm. 

Her body started slowly getting warmer and warmer. My heart began to race.

"Draca, Draca, Draca?" panic heavy in my voice as I began shaking life back into her. Her eyelids began to flutter. My hand ran over her forehead and down her jawline. Just as i was making my way up to her lips my soul was pierced with the beauty of her grey green eyes. 

"Loki?" She said as if choking on air. "Is that you?" Her body began to shake as tears started to form in her stunning eyes.

"Yes. Yes darling." I grabbed her hand and kissed every single finger. I pressed her up agianst me, molding her to my body. 

"Am i dead?" 

"No, no you are not" Then i kissed her, and i kissed her hard. Every cell in my body was ready to give her up forever. I wanted to remember her scent, the feel of her velvet lips against mine. I wanted her hands to run up my chest and through my hair. I wanted her in the most romantic yet lustful way a man can want someone. Having almost lost her i never thought i would hear her calming voice ever again, never feel her warmth. "Lets get out of here" I whispered into her ear. "We are done with this" I pulled her even closer, and closed my eyes. The world became sweet again. 

"Were are we going" She looked into my eyes weakly, still crying from the pain but holding on to conciousness. 

"Home" I said with a kiss. "To Asgard"