bitten

I woke up with a huge lump on my forehead and no recolection of who i was. All i could remember was that my name was draca. I looked around the small room that made my prison. I was in an abondoned theater, and i was center stage. The stage lights were a blaze, and as i looked around the floor i saw the tape marks from previous shows. I looked at the old set, the last play they had put on had been phantom and the stage was set like the underground lake. In that moment out came my captor. I had no clue who he was, he was around six foot two and came across the stage with a great presence. He wore a long green cape and a leather battle suit. His face was bruised and bloddy, he looked like the victim of a near by fight club. He stode over to me and looked down upon my matted mess of hair.

"do you know why you are here?" he whispered in to my ear

"no sir" i answered quickly, as i sat there i was thinking of all the ways i could escape.

"eheh, sweetheart, stop thinking about escape, it is impossible and i would never let you leave my grasp again"

what was this man saying, how could he possibly know me? all my life i had never come across his greasy path. He looked about 30, why would he show any interest in me.

"sweetheart, dont you remeber me? I thought our last encounter would have left me in your head for a while... But i know how your kind is, you always forget with every new life."

By this point i was completly lost, he seemed to know something about me that i never knew, and this idea scared me to death.

"sir, i have no idea what you are talking about, you have me confused with someone else. I have never in my entire life met you or done anything with you." my voice was starting to shake. I had never been this scared in my entire life.  He took his long fingers and ran them through my hair, he got behind me and braided my mane. i loved it when people played with my hair, and almost instantly i calmed down.

"luv" he said as he finished the braid and tied it off with a peice of leather from his shirt. "i will give you more time to figure this out, but for now. i will leave you with this." he bent down and whispered in my ear.." i have been waiting for your spirit to grace the world again, and now that i have found you i will never let you go. Remember my name. Let it haunt you, let it find its way into your deepest dreams. Let me walk through the corners of your mind every second of the day. Remember the place we came from, remember asgard. remeber thor. Most importantly, remember me, Loki." he pushed a stray strand of hair out of my face and tucked it into the braid, he traced my face with his pointer finger and sighed.." if i can wait for this long, i can wait a week.. i will find you soon"

In that moment he vanished from the stage, and i was left in what looked like the phantom of the operas cave. my restraints were gone, and i stood up. I looked around and i could see no sign of what happend. 

"HELLO? LOKI?" in the back of the theater i head a chuckel "ehehe"

"this is a dream draca, wake up". The lights in the theater fadded and i blacked out.

my hands, running over fabric, this smells familiar. I was in my own bed again. I grabbed my stuffed animal and hugged him tight, this was my favourtie toy, his name was Loki. He was a black lab stuffed animal and i had carried him with me all my life, i never knew eactly why i named him after the norse god, but the name had come to me one day. " wait..loki..." my hands went to the back of my head and i felt a tight braid. i pulled the braid out and in my hand laid a small strip of black leather with a golden L on it. 

"oh....my...god" i felt like my world was spinning, had that been a dream or was i insane? this could not be real. I laid back down and tried to remember what had happened. I held loki to my chest and remembered that the man had called himseld Loki and had acted like he knew me. I started to cry, holding the puppy closer to my chest. As i did i heard a russel that sounded like paper...The noice was comming from my dog, i took out a pair of scissors and cut the back open. Inside was a note written in beautiful, flowy handwriting that looked like it belonged to Mr. Darcy from Jane austens novels. i quickly skimmed over the note. Scribbled almost un readable at the bottom was a signature that read loki. I now knew i was in for a real adventure, and i had to get out of the house.