Frozen

I sat up at the sound of my voice. My human crying had woken me up, tearing me away from my nightmares. I looked at my body. Great. Shifting caused one to leave their clothing behind. I was stark naked in the middle of a glass cage, on a ship full of male super heroes.  I pulled my long blond hair over me. Damn. I was freezing. I was lonely, cold, and trapped. I looked down at my arms, covered with little red spots where needles used to be. I felt light headed, i had not had a single scrap of food besides my kill at the start of the day and now my stomach was going to complain. "Shhuushhh" i whispered, i really did not want to wake someone and have them find me "Be quiet tummy, shuuush". I was so pathetic. 

"Love, you never fail to facinate me." a sweet voice sailed through the air. It carried with it a heavy british accent, and a scent of amusement. I knew that voice, the voice that used to haunt my dreams when i was still at home, that voice that was starting to melt my heart. How had he gotten in here? Turning around i saw him on the outer wall of the cage. He stood there just out of reach, then i realized i was topless. Loki was obviously going to start judging me, and who knows how long he was there. 

"Um, hey there. I kinda doubt you brought me clothes?" i stared him down

"As a matter of fact doll, i did." He held out his white button down shirt, black pants, and a green scarf. "Look, i will even turn around for you."  He teleported into the glass room and tossed the clothes at me. He then covered his eyes. For being the god of mischief he was a gentleman. I got up, slipping the cotton men's shirt over my bare skin, next went on the pants. Loki was taller than me, so the cuffs were dragging on the floor. Loki sneaked a quick peak, i saw his green eye from behind one of his fingers. I tossed the scarf on, and ran to the edge of the cage, curling up into a ball. 

Loki caught on to my game. "Ready or not..... here i come sweetheart. eheh" He removed his hands from his eyes, and looked around the room. There was honestly not a single thing in the room besides me. Bless his soul though, he walked around pretending he could not find me. He looked around the circular edge, then he went to the middle, pacing back and forth. He even ran into the wall once or twice. It was charming to see such a scary man, be so innocent and child like. "Where could my princess have gone? Why does she always evade me.I guess i should just give up.. she obviously does not want to be found". At that point i let out a loud laugh, quickly tossing my hands to silence it.Then he vanished, Only to reaper right next to me.

"i found you." He whispered in my ear, tracing my jaw line. He was so incredibly close to me. He was wearing all black, with hints of green and gold. A shiver ran down my spine. "I guess you did, does the winner get a prize?" I taunted him, playing with his scarf. I had always heard that guys loved it when women wore their clothing, i wondered if it worked for demi-gods. "Only if the loser is willing."

After those words escaped his mouth, i made my move. I ran my fingers through his long black hair, and pulled him in for a kiss. It was obvious he was not expecting it, and took him a second to adjust. He put his hand on the small of my back, tracing my spine. He pulled me on to his lap, i wrapped my arms around his neck. He was a super fine kisser, no wonder he got the name silver tounge. Kissing him was the perfect mixture of raw power, with a hint of sorrow.

"Draca...I...Love...You...." He said in between my frantic kisses. I never wanted it to end, i missed him so much. "Draca...Draca...stop...." He put a finger against my lips, which i bit. He looked me dead in the eyes, i felt like a little girl that had just done something wrong. He stil  looked so happy. He pulled me in closer to his body, rubbing his hand over my back, the other one playing with my hair. " I like this better, and sweetheart, this is not the place... But here is a gift." He pulled out a black rose from his jacket and handed it to me. "A symbol of my love for you. When ever you see this, no matter where the other is. You will know i am thinking about you, missing you, loving you." The rose vanished "But since we are together now, we do not need a silly token to keep you fond of me." 

I was curled up against him, he lifted my cheek and kissed the outside of my lips, slowly moving to the center of my mouth. All the pain that had riddled my body before was gone now. All the fear was fleeing. In one smooth motion Loki layed us down, we were up against the glass.  "Draca, you need your sleep. I cannot break you out, they will only hunt you down. I cannot risk the things they might do to harm you. They are mean, they are bullies. Trust me i know from first hand experience." 

"Loki, how did you even find me." I said sleeepiy, i rested my head on his arm, i fit perfectly against him.

"I knew they were going to find you, and i knew a fight would only end in more hard to you than i wanted. I also knew Thor would be there, and if you have not caught on. He to has feelings for you Draca dear. In the end you will have to choose only one. I do not blame you if you choose him, but i trust your pure heart to chose wisely." He kissed the back of my head.

I held the sleeve of his shirt up to my face, I loved his smell. It was perfect. I laced my hand in his, our fingers fitting perfectly. "Loki, im starting to see why i fell for you over and over again."

"Dear, there are still things i have to show you. Things about our pasts you should really know. Things the Avengers are going to want to know." He pulled me closer, i let out a giggle. "Now im going to leave you with them for just a while longer, i need you to stay strong for me, promise? Know Thor will never let them do you any real harm, I trust him. I need to find away to get you out of here." He pointed to the collar on my neck, it was flashing. "Dear, i dont know how to take this off, and it seems like it will deliver a deadly dose of hemlock into your system if you leave the ship. I will not lose you that way." He ran his hand down my body "I just want to remember you before i have to go. 

"Loki, dont leave me until after i fall asleep, i cant stand being alone."

"I plan on leaving at the crack of dawn, i will not leave until i need to." He nestled his face in my hair. I was getting ready to fall into a sweet sleep when i heard a door open. 

"Hey draca wake up,i thought we should get to know eachother better and  i brought you some-" It was Thor. In his arms he had pink and white Pj's obviously for me to wear, blankets,  two boxes of pop tarts, and a cup of Hot Coco. His eyes locked on Loki. Down. Went. The. coco. The glass fell from his hand with grace, Thor was shocked and hurt. He had sunk out to talk to me, and it was clear this was not even an option. Loki stole one last kiss infront of Thor, flashing his green eyes at his defeated blue before vanishing. My head fell to the floor where Loki had just been. 

"Draca.........How could you."

I just layed there, in Lokis clothing. Feeling like i was being asked why i hit a boys dog. I lacked a good explanation. I just kept staring at the Coco on the floor, it had marshmallows and everything. It was always a mistake to waste something that was intended to be a good thing for you.