Dream

Dedicated to FakeName for commenting a shitload and IT MADE ME HAPPY.

When Liam woke up, it took him a few minutes to notice that Niall was already out of bed. Liam's stomach was killing him, so he sat up and stepped on Niall.

"BLOODY HELL!" Niall exclaimed and scrambled far away from Liam. He was now backed against the wall, the blanket he had been wrapped in now spread out sloppily.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." Liam repeated. "What were you doing on the floor?"

Niall sighed in irritation, not excited about being stepped on. "You turned all the way around last night, pushed me right off, arse. What were you dreaming about?"

Liam's face screwed up in confusion. He dreamed the whole Zayn visit? It made sense, he remembered kissing him, which he could never do in real life.

"I thought you usually woke up when you started tossin real bad?" Niall asked, ruffling his hair.

"Me too," Liam mumbled. He stood up without another word, leaving to the kitchen.

He found Harry, already on breakfast (pancakes and eggs, a bit different than usual) like it was his job. Which, technically, it was. No one else cooked quite like Harry. He looked up, throwing a kind look toward the sleepy Liam as he entered. "Morning."

Liam's eyes stung in the sunlight. "Why are you so cheery?"

Harry shrugged, pouring more pancake batter into the pan. "No reason. Just happy to get my appetite back."

"And what brought that on?" Liam asked, leaning his elbows on the counter beside Harry.

Harry turned and raised an eyebrow at him, smirking. "You ask questions as if you're three."

Liam smiled. "Bit shaken. Had some weird dream last night and apparently kicked Niall out of bed." He laughed a bit at hearing it out loud.

Harry's curious look appeared. His curious look was the same as his angry look and his concentration look, but luckily all the boys could tell them apart. "Do you remember any of it? You usually just wake up when you have a nightmare."

"It, wasn't really a nightmare, exactly. It wasn't... that kind of scary."

"Tell me about it." Harry flipped a pancake and cracked a few eggs into a separate pan.

Liam blew his messy hair out of his eyes. "Erm, well, Zayn came by, and, we er, had an unpleasant conversation. That's all I can really remember," he lied. "But it seemed so real, I didn't even know till I found Niall asleep on the floor."

Harry looked at the wall, nodding, his curious look turning into the identical concentration look. "My reaction probably wouldn't be any better."

Liam straightened up. "Are you giving up on Zayn?"

Harry paused, for a long time, and Liam was wondering if he had heard him. Harry blinked several times, and swallowed.

"No. No I just miss him a lot." He only looked up at Liam after he said this. And Liam was sure then, that something was going on with Harry that he wasn't seeing quite right.

"Harry," Louis said, scaring Liam a bit. He turned to see Louis smiling and walking into the kitchen. "Making me breakfast?"

"Share, Boobear," Harry said, cracking a smile.

"Don't you act cute," Louis said in mock authority, walking to stand behind Harry. Harry turned around. "I know you want me."

"Bite me."

Louis gave Harry a big lovebite on his neck, Liam taking that as his chance to exit into the living room, feeling his appetite leave him.

He leaned forward and clasped his fingers together, wishing it would be Zayn's fingers instead of his own someday.