Chpt 1- Everything Will Be Okay

Gemma's P.O.V.

I realized taking care of this kid is harder then i thought. Working and watching a kid isn't the easiest thing. It took me 2 hours to put Emerald to sleep, she really doesn't like sleeping. 

*RING RING RING*

I picked up my phone not bothering to check the caller I.D. first.

"Hello" I spoke

"Hi is this Ms. Styles?"

"Yes, it is."

"Well, i need to tell you that you are being transferred to the U.S. for your job. We need you there within a week. Can you be there by then?"

"Uhm," I paused. "Yeah."

"Alright that's all for know. I will give you more information later. Bye." The call was ended.

I had a lot of thinking to do. I mean how am i supposed to travel all the way to the U.S. with my premature baby. There is no way i will have enough money or time to take care of both me and her. Sure i will get more money because of the promotion but then i will have to work more hours and will know no one who could take care of my baby. My mum cant take her she is way to busy. Steven wants nothing to do with her, my only other option is Harry. 

*FOUR DAYS LATER*

I drove to Harry's apartment in London. I had thought this over for a week now and finally decided. I knocked on his door nervous but i knew it was the right decision. Louis came to the door informing me that Harry was out at the moment and would be back soon. 

"Alright, well can i stay until he comes back?" I asked, "I mean i drove here from Holmes Chaple to talk to him and-"

"Why couldn't you talk to him on the phone?" Louis had questioned me. "Can i hold her?" He asked holding out his arms asking for Emerald.

I handed Emerald to him and began to talk, "Well i have been deciding something for a week now, since i got out of the hospital with Emerald, and i need to ask him something really important that isn't any of your business right now and I'm sure Harry will tell you later." He looked at me and handed Emerald back.

"I thought she needed to stay in the hospital because she was premature?" He asked me.

"The doctors said she will be fine." I replied hearing the door open.

"Gemma?" Harry asked coming up to hug me. "What are you doing here?" he shooed Louis away.

"Well i need to talk to you Harry, about something really big. And it would be a huge favor." She pulled papers out of Emerald diaper bag. "With my new job I'm gonna be gone, A LOT. And i don't have time for a baby."

"What does this have to do with me?" He questioned looking suspicous. 

"I was wondering if you would adopt Emerald from me...." 

"WHAT?" He yelled and then calmed down remembering Emerald was right there in my arms. The boys had been over and must've heard Harry screaming so they came running into the kitchen. 

"Whats going on?" Liam asked concerned. Harry threw the adoption papers at him. 

"That. That's whats going on." He whisper-yelled at Liam not wanting to wake up sleeping Emerald.

Harry's P.O.V.

I ran off into my room needing to think. I mean what was happening in my life? My sister who just had her baby asking me to adopt it. I heard a knock at my door and Gemma stepped in. Just Gemma, no Liam, no Louis, no Zayn or Niall. Not even Emerald. Just Gemma. She went and sat down at my desk while i was laying on my bed.