Chpt 3- Im In Riddles

Harry's P.O.V. 

I talked to Liam last night and he told me it would be the best in i confronted Simon about Emerald. I have to admit i was quite scared of what he would think. He could be fine and let Emerald stay or he could have a huge freak attack. I just didn't know what to think anymore, so many thoughts were on my mind as we drove off to Simon's to talk to him. I didn't even realize i was thinking so hard until Louis punched me in the arm and asked.

"Whats with the constipated look mate? Do you have to use the toliet or something?" Everyone was in hysterics after Louis commet. 

"No, no i was just thinking." I tried to say as i was in the fit of laughs. After the laughing died down a soft giggle filled the car. Everyone (except Zayn) looked into Emeralds little pink car seat to see her laughing, 'Aww' and 'she's so cute' soon filled the car. The car came to a sudden jerk to a stop to show we arrived at Simon's office. I unbuckled Emerald and carefully took her out of the car seat as we all walked inside.

Ugh. I was so nervous. We were walking into Simon's office. I know we had to tell him eventually. I was just hoping not so soon. Simon can be so unpredictable sometimes. What if he hates Emerald? I looked over at Niall who was holding her. He seemed to really love having Emerald around and its only been two days since Gemma had left.

We knocked on Simons office door just to make sure he wasnt busy. After all he didnt know we were coming. He got up from is chair and got the door. He looked at us wondering why we were here. Then his eyes shot right at Niall holding Emerald. Pulled his arm making him almost drop sleeping Emerald. Simon pushed Niall down into a chair.

"Explain. NOW." Simon yelled.

"Its not mine! I swear!" Niall shot right to Simon.

"Well then whO'S IS IT?" Simon said so quickly no one had time to breathe.

"H-Harry's..?" Simon shot me the death glare.

"EXPLAIN. NOW." He screamed at me.

"Its not mine!" Simon looked at us like we were on drugs. "Well it is. But not mine.  Well Gemma had a little girl named Emerald and--"

"How does Gemma's baby have anything to do with the band?"

"I was getting to that. Well Gemma got transferred to America for her job. And she wouldn't have any time to look after Emerald so, uhm, she needed my help and i signed Emeralds adoption papers..."

"YOU DID WHAT! Harry...Do you know how much this baby could ruin your career? How could you be so stupid!"

"Shhhhh! Emerald was almost a sleep! Seriously guys do you not understand how delicate a baby's ear drums are? Wow, i cant believe you guys would raise your voice like that when we have a precious little princess on our hands? Have you even been thinking about how this child might feel with all you are doing i shouting? How would you like it if someone just keeping shouting in your ears? You wouldn't like it would you! If you keep raising your voice like that Emerald could go deaf. How could you guys not understand this? I just cant even believe you would raise your voice like that around Emerald. Do you have any respect for this little girl?" Niall looked at us with a deathly glare. Like he was our mother. And with that Niall sat down on the couch and softly began humming to Emerald.

"What?" We all asked.

"NO. No baby. It will ruin your careers."

"But Simon!" Liam spoke up.

Liam's P.O.V.

"But Simon!" I yelled at him. 

"No Liam. No buts. Buts are for sitting. Not talking." Simon said. We all looked at each other trying not to crack up. We may be 18,19, and 20 but we are as immature as 14 year old boys.