Princess Emerald (One Direction fanfic)

Prologue:

Gemma Styles' P.O.V.

Shit. It read positive. Positive. It was fucking positive. I was pregnant. I picked up my cell phone. I was debating whether to tell my mum, Steven (my boyfriend), or Harry. I decided i would tell Harry last because it concerns him the least. Now deciding between Steven or mom was the hard part. 

The phone was ringing and i was nervous as hell.

"Hello love." the voice answered.

"Hi uhm Steve-" 

"Yeah babe?" he cut me off.

"I uh I-"

"Just spit it out already" he cut off again with an annoyed tone of voice.

"I'm pregnant!" i blurted out covering my mouth.

"WHAT!? HOW!? WHEN BUT-" Steven was now yelling through the phone.

"JUST LISTEN. Come over to my house at lets say" i looked down at my watch to see the time and read it was noon " 2 hours. I'll explain."

"Okay okay. Goodbye." Steven hung up the phone.

'Wow' i thought to myself. 'Not as hard as i thought. He didn't freak out like i expected him too' i lied to myself and picked up my phone again. 

"Hello?"

"Hi mum." I said through the phone.

"Yeah what to do you need? Hurry this up though im busy." She sounded annoyed.

"Uh mum, im pregnant."

"Uh okay honey. Uhm i mean your an adult. But uh wow. This is not the conversation i was expecting. Love, I knew this would happen eventually but you will have me harry and Steve." My mom replied thinking to herself. "Have you told Steven yet?"

"Yeah.  He didnt take it so well. He is coming over in a couple hours."

"Okay well i'll let you go now bye. Love you." My mum had hung up on me before i could say anything. Clearly she didn't want to talk about it judging by the way that conversation went.

I was so relieved my mother was okay with it. Harry wasn't busy right now, now would be the best time to tell him. I dialed harry's number and listened to it ring a couple times before i heard harry say hello.

"Hello?" Harry's deep voice answered my call.

"Hi Harry."

"What do you want Gemma."