Chpt. 6 That's Crazy pt. 2

Zayn's P.O.V. 

Simon came running out on stage. What the hell? Why was he even here? 

"WE TRACKED THE EMAIL TO THE COMPUTER.IT'S..." Simon had said. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I looked around. "ZAYN." I ran off stage. I just ran. Ran out of the studio. I actually ran all the way to the apartment. It took about 15 minutes but i never stopped running.

 I ran out the building, ignoring the fans shouting my name ignoring the questions and bright lights from the camera's the paparazzi had.

"IS IT TRUE THAT EMERALD IS REALLY YOURS AND YOU SLEPT WITH GEMMA?"

"IS IT TRUE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH LINDSEY LOHAN?"

"DID YOU REALLY WANT TO SHAVE YOU'RE HEAD BALD?"

"DO YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR HAIR MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD?"

The questions they asked where just plain out stupid. Where do they come up with these rumors? I wish that one had asked if i sent the email out and it was only a rumor that never even happened. I still cant believe i even thought i could get away with this. I mean did i really think Simon wouldn't find out. Even if he didn't our fans would have they are smarter then the F.B.I. I honestly don't know why i sent the email, i knew that Harry would get major amounts of hate from it. Why did i send it if it meant putting my best mate in so much pain, he already when through hate before and it was so hard for him. For me to put him through that again is just horrible its just like throwing rocks at innocent kittens. I didn't even give Emerald a chance she could be sweet and fun and loving. OH, who am i kidding she a dumb ass kid. 

 When I got back to the flat I ran upstairs to my room and just sat there thinking.

What have i done? Oh my gosh really screwed up this time. 

 What was i thinking? We were already in a fucked up position. Now i got us into an even worse one. GOSH ZAYN YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT. I thought to myself. And i was. I knew it and wasn't afraid to admit it. 

What were the fans gonna think? I was out to sabotage a baby. A FREAKING BABY. 

I don't know what i was thinking. 

*SLAM* Oh gosh. Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. The door. They were here. Oh gosh. I locked my door and opened my window. 

My room was at the back of the flat and there was a ledge outside my window AND our apartment is on the first floor so my room wasn't too far off the ground so it was no trouble for me to get out of the flat. On the way out i heard 5 people storming up the stairs. Wait....5? OH GOSH. PAUL. OR EVEN WORSE....SIMON. 

I needed to get out of there fast. I jumped and twisted my ankle. I stood up to walk and just fell right back down to the ground. I could hear them banging on the door. I knew they would be going back downstairs soon so i needed to at least get out of the backyard. When i stood up i ran no matter how bad it hurt. 

When i got to the front of the complex i knew where i was gonna go. There was a park not too far down the road and i just needed to relax a little and clear my mind. So i walked to the park and saw that no one was there except a couple younger kids around 5 or 6. I saw there parents at a table so i went to the other side of the park and sat down near a tree. 

I sat there for a good 3-4 hours. Just thinking. Thinking about the consequences that were to come when i went back to the flat. Thinking about how what i did was wrong. Thinking about then.

*FLASH BACK- 9 YEARS AGO*

"Mummy, when is Emma gonna be born. I want to hold her and play with her." I asked my mum.