.:Drawing Rose Petals:. (Takashi Morinozuka Love Story) {OHSHC} [7]

Chapter 7

 "Fiancee?" Hikaru questioned.

"Kyouya-senpai's?" Kaoru questioned as well.

"Seriously?" Eri raised an eye brow in disbelief. She really couldn't believe in the idea of Kyouya having a fiancée. He was still in school after all. Then again, rich kids are engaged here and there even if they were in high school. 

The girl nodded and then said, "My name is Hoshakuji Renge. I will be transferring into 1st year, class A tomorrow."

Eri blinked a few times before nodding. "Okay then." Then she turned her head to Tamaki who was sulking towards a wall.

"Look, he's mad." The twins said in unison. "Because Mommy was hiding something from Daddy."

"Mommy? Daddy?" Eri's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. Even though Eri joined the club no more then a month or two ago, calling Tamaki and Kyouya "Daddy" and "Mommy" was new to her. Honey then jumped on Eri's back.

"Mommy is Kyou-chan and Daddy is Tama-chan." Honey explained. Mori nodded.

"Oh."

"It is indeed love at first sight!" She heard Renge say suddenly. Eri turned around and saw Renge cup her face with her hands and smile as she swayed side to side. "The way you were adoring those flowers by yourself in the back courtyard, even when no one else was looking... And the way you kindly reached out to that injured little kitty."

"Who are we talking about?" The twins asked together.

"Wait... Kyouya-kun has that side to him?" Eri was shocked and really couldn't believe he would actually have that side. She had learned how Kyouya was like from the host members with in the time she joined the club.

"Could you have the wrong person?" Haruhi asked.

"No! You can't fool these eyes!" Renge protested.

"I bet you can..." Eri said under her breath while looking off to the side.

"He is a person who is kind to everyone," She continued. "and yet does not seek to have any one take notice of him."

The twins began to run around in circles while grabbing their hair, trying to figure out who she was talking about. She then felt Honey cling onto her arm. She looked down at him and he looked up at her with tears in his eyes. She guessed the thought of Kyouya being actually that would be kind of scary.

"I'm scared, Eri-chan!" He cried. She patted him on the head. She was right.

"I am too, Honey-kun. I am too." Eri said and looked up at Mori. The both of you nodded, agreeing that how Renge was explaining Kyouya was kind of scary.

"He loves solitude, but is actually lonesome. The one who looks just like the star of the currently popular love simulation game, "Uki-Doki Memorial", Ichijo Miyabi-kun and that's you!" She pointed at Kyouya.

Then there was silence as her words sunk in.

"Uki?" Haruhi said.

"Doki?" Honey said next.

"Love simulation game?" Eri questioned and then thought back to earlier that morning to the conversation she had with the group of girls who mentioned that game. "Do the characters really look like the host members that much...?"

"Otaku!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"She's an otaku!" Hikaru shouted, shocked.

"I've never seen one before!" Kaoru yelled.