.:Drawing Rose Petals:. (Takashi Morinozuka Love Story) {OHSHC} [3]

Chapter 3

"Do you like to draw Sonoda-san?"

Eri mentally sighed with relief. Finally, something she could actually answer.

"Uh, yes I do." She said to the girl that asked.

"I thought so. I noticed you were carrying a sketch book in your bag." The girl pointed across the table to her sketch pad/book that was peeking out from her bag.

"Oh yeah, I always carry it around with me." Eri explained.

"Why?" The two girls leaned in wondering.

"Well, it's a hobby," She smiled softly, "Ever since my father taught me how to draw, I've always felt calmer and happier after I've drawn something."

"Oh how nice~" The girls said with a sigh, captivated by Eri words and her smile.

"Uhm, do you mind if...you could sketch a drawing of me and my friend?" One of the girls asked.

"Sure, why not?" Eri gave them a smile and took out her sketch pad/book to draw.

"Here you go." She said, handing them the finished sketch. "Sorry if it's a little messy."

"Oh not at all!" One of the girls said amazed.

"It's beautiful!" The other told her.

"Th-thank you." Eri smiled weakly and scratched her cheek.

One of the girls that were admiring the picture Eri drew of her and her friend then turned her attention back to her.

"I'm sorry if this a sudden question and if I'm being rude, but your hair color is strange."

Eri blinked before chuckling. "I guess my hair color is! You see, I'm not fully Japanese." She explained. "I'm half Indian. From my dad's side."

"Oh really?" The girl said. Eri nodded.

---------------

It was the end of the school day for Eri, and she was rather happy at how smoothly she handled her first day as a host. She was walking out of the building and towards the gate to wait for Tora and Kuro when someone suddenly jumped on her back.

"Gah!" She exclaimed. She was about to loose her balance but quickly reclaimed it. She looked behind her to see who had jumped and clung onto her. It was Honey.

"Neh! Eri-chan!" Honey said, "Do you want a ride home?"

"Uh, no thanks, Honey-Senpai." Eri said to him. She then heard a honk and saw her middle-class car pull up to the open gates. "My ride's here anyways." She carefully placed Honey back down on the ground and waved good-bye to him and Mori before heading to her car and getting in.

"How was school, Lady Eri?" Tora asked. She turned around in her seat and looked at her mistress as the car was pulling away from the gates.

"It was...okay." She told her, looking off to the side.

"What happened to your hair?" Kuro said, looking into the rear view mirror.

"Oh I cut it-"

"For what reason?" Tora raised one of her eyebrows, cutting her off.

"Because I-" Eri stopped herself.

If she told Tora and Kuro about breaking the bust and the pillar, being in debt and joining a host club to repay that dept, who knows what her maid and butler might do! 

"I wanted something new with my hair." Eri lied. "I guess I cut it a little too short, huh?"

"Yes, you did." Tora stated. "You almost look like a boy."