.:Drawing Rose Petals:. (Takashi Morinozuka Love Story) {OHSHC} [5]

• Dedicated to Everyone who got it right, "Black Butler" AKA "Kuroshitsuji"

Chapter 5

"Theme...choosing...?" Eri said slowly with a raise of her eye brow.

"Yes!" Tamaki said with a smiling tilt of his head and his arms stretched out to his sides. "As you know, the Ouran Host Club has monthly themes which are chosen by the host members and, by alphabetical order, it's your time of the month, Eri-chan~!"

"M-My time of the month?" She repeated with her eyes widening slightly. She didn't know the other members had a choice in the matter of what theme the Host Club should do, the only thing she did know was that the themes happen monthly.

"Indeed, Eri-chan," Tamaki then turned on his heels. "Your decision should be final by tomorrow morning. That way we have enough time for preparations!" He waved good bye and left her there in the club room.

Eri looked down at her feet in thought. "A theme..." She thought. She stood there for so long that she didn't realize that she was late to class.

The entire day Eri thought over on what theme the club could do. She thought of several themes that seemed good at first thought, but when she thought about it more she tossed it aside. When she went to the club, she actually sat down at a table and took out a piece of paper and pencil and started to think hard. After a good hard minute, her head hit on the table surface.

"What's wrong, Sonoda-chan?" Haruhi asked, standing beside her.

ErI looked up at Haruhi and said, "Fujioka-chan, Tamaki-san...told me it was my time of the month."

"Your what?" Haruhi's eyes widened.

Eri sat up straight and stretched. "It's my turn to pick out a theme for the club."

"O-oh..." Haruhi's shoulders loosened.

"Yeah, but I don't know what theme I should do... Have you ever picked the theme out, Fujioka-chan?"

She tilted her head off to the side in thought. "No. Not really."

Eri sighed.

"In my opinion, the theme you should do should be something you like." Haruhi suggested Eri looked at her. "If you still can't think of anything, you could ask Kyouya-senpai about what themes the club has done and do something that the club hasn't done before." She gestured to Kyouya who was looking at his clip board.

"Hm...Sure, Fujioka-chan. I'll do that." Eri smiled at her. "Thanks."

--------------------------

"Kyouya-san." Eri said to him. It was almost closing time for the host club. Thankfully she didn't have anymore girls requesting her.

He turned around and asked, "What is it, Eri-san?"

"About the theme, do you have any records of what themes the club has done?"

"Well, of course." He pushed up his glasses. "They're in my computer though. Do you want me to print them out for you?"

"Yes, please." She watched him open his laptop and start tapping on the keys as he printed them. He went over to a printer that was near by and handed them to her. "Thanks." Eri was about to leave when Kyouya stopped her in mid-step.

"Eri-san, I would think of doing something interesting." She heard him say to her.

Eri turned her head enough to see Kyouya in the corner of her eyes. "I'll take it into consideration." She smirked and walked off.

Eri sat down somewhere and was looking through the papers when Hikaru and Kaoru showed up.

"Ne? What's this Eri-senpai?" Hikaru pointed to the papers on the table.