.:Drawing Rose Petals:. (Takashi Morinozuka Love Story) {OHSHC} [1]

Chapter 1

Eri sat in the back seat of her car that she had gotten for her 15th birthday but apparently, never drove. The car wasn't fancy or anything, it just looked like a normal car that a middle-class person would buy. She sighed as she saw the trees pass by with her sapphire eyes.

"Are you alright, Sonoda-sama?" Kuro, her butler, asked. He looked into the review mirror to see his young mistress stare out the window.

"I'm fine, Kuro-kun. " She answered, fixing her sleeveless beige sweater vest that was over her white, long sleeved, button downed shirt.

"Then what is it, Milady?" Tora, her maid, questioned. She turned around and looked at her mistress from the front passenger seat.

"It's just...I don't get the point of why the both of you are driving me to school when it's only three blocks away." Eri explained, fiddling a strand of her long, plum purple hair with her finger.

"Reason why, Milady," Tora started off, "is that we don't want you to be kidnapped. You are practically the next heir to your family's fortune!"

"And both of your parents want you safe and sound." Kuro added.

Eri huffed and sunk in her seat. She couldn't beat logic. A few minutes later, she arrived at a large, sparkling, pink-tinted building. She got out, dusted her dark colored, pleated skirt off of whatever lint, dust or dirt that might of gotten on it and said her good byes to her loyal maid and butler before entering the gates of her new school, Ouran Academy.

The place was big, actually a better word for it would be HUGE! Eri exhaled as she gazed upwards at the building, looking at its impressive size, and then headed towards the doors to enter the school. No sooner then a minute it took before she became lost. Eri was usually good at remembering directions and knowing which way to go, but that was usually after she was taken around an area she wasn't familiar with. As she walked around, she spotted something that was pink and...bouncing? Eri followed the bouncing pink thing in slight curiosity until she saw what it actually was. A little stuffed pink bunny was being thrown up into the air by a small and short blond haired boy. And the short blond haired boy was accompanied by a tall black haired boy. They both wore the male school uniform so they must now their way around the place. Eri decided in her head to go ask them for help.

"Excuse me." She said when she caught up to them. The two boys turned around and looked at her, the short one looking up and the tall one looking down.

"Oooh! You must be new!" The little boy said to Eri as his big brown eyes widened and she couldn't help but think how adorable the short boy was. "I haven't seen you around here before!"

"Y-Yes I am. I need help finding the office." Eri coughed into her hand, she always felt a bit embarrassed about asking strangers directions.

"Ne, ne, Takashi!" The little boy said while tugging on the sleeve of the tall boy named Takashi. "How about we help her find the office?!"

Takeshi looked at the little boy and nodded with a grunt, his onyx eyes closed as he nodded once.

"Yay!" The little blond boy cheered and then wrapped himself around Eri's arm. "To the office!"

The little boy pointed into the air before he led her through halls and sets of staircases. Along the way, the little boy properly introduced himself and his tall friend and Eri did the same. Soon she was right in front of the office.

"Just go through there!" The little boy beamed with a smile.

She bowed in front of the two boys. "Thank you."

With that, the two boys left with a wave good-bye and she entered the office. Eri saw the desk lady playing with a hand held game boy. It looked like she was in an intense moment in whatever game she was playing on the hand held.

"I'm the new student." Eri stated, wondering a bit if it was okay for her to bother the desk lady at the moment.

The desk lady nodded with out prying her eyes off her game and then reached for something under her desk before pulling out a piece of paper.

"Schedule." She bluntly said, pushing the paper closer to Eri.

Eri grabbed her schedule, thanked the office lady and left the office. She had slightly hoped that the office lady would also give her an extra uniform due not receivering her's in the mail, but the lady seemed too engrossed into the game and it had slipped Eri's mind until she stepped out of he office. Seeing it as a waste to go backi n, she looked down and examined her schedule with a sighe. Most of her classes have passed already, due to her being lost, and right now, Eri looked at her wrist watch, it was break time for the students. She decided to wander to who knows where, already knowing she'll just get lost again and hoped the day will end faster. She took out her sketch pad that she had brought along with her and at one point of her wondering, specifically around the garden area, drew the buildings and landscapes that were surrounding her. As she was finishing up a sketch of a vase of flowers in a hallway, she soon found herself in front of double doors at the end of the hall. She tilted her head up to read a sign hung off to the side above the door.

"Third Music Room..." She said to herself.

She looked back at the doors. She stood still for a moment and closed her eyes, listening to see if she could hear any instruments playing, but heard none. She opened her eyes and placed her sketch pad away in her messenger bag before placing a hand on the smooth curved handle. The music room seemed quiet, and she was tired of walking around so she decided to wait in there until a teacher finds her. Even though she would of liked an art room, a music room was close enough. She turned the golden curved handle and opened the door. Her eyes widened as a soft whirl wind of rose petals flew passed her face.

"Welcome." A chorus of voices greeted her.

"Wh-What?" She said surprised.