Chapter 26

Sabine pov.
Yeah that was the happiest day of our lives. I said to ezra. Yeah what about the time we came here and took this place over. Ezra said. Oh yeah. It's was a couple of months after mira was born.

Flashback
5 years ago/krownest
Ezra pov.
I was outside getting the fighters ready for battle. We found a base for us and clan bridger to make our home/headquarters. Sabine was with her parents talking about keeping mira here while we go into battle. She may be a baby now but one day she'll be ready to go into battle.

Captain are we ready to take our leave? I ask my captain. Yes sir. The warriors are ready to lunch. He said. Good now all we have to do is wait for sabi... EZRA!!! I heard someone yelled for me. I turn around and sabine running to me. Her hair was different than before. It was now orange.

I see that your fully committed to this clan. I said to her. Yep this our clan and orange is our color. She said. Alright let's go. The warriors are ready. Lead the way. We got into the comman fighter and went into hyperspace.

10 minutes later.
Our ship and the fighters came out of hyperspace over the planet. Then we received a transmission from the base. IMPERIAL BASE TO MANDALORIAN FIGHTER!!! YOU ARE IN RESTRICTED SPACE!!! TURN AROUND OR BE DESTROYED!!! The commander said. Then sabine answer. HOW ABOUT YOU BE DESTROY SINCE WE'RE BE ONES TAKING OVER YOUR BASE TODAY!!! She said. SO BE IT!!! LAUNCH ALL TIES!!! Then the transmission ended.

Captain jam their transmissions so that they don't call any other imperials for help. I'm already on it your highness. He said. Good. ALL FIGHTERS LAUNCHED YOUR ATTACK!!! I said over my com. Yes sir. They all said back. The fighters began their attack when the tie fighters came. Pilot headed to the planet but stay in the clouds. We're launch the attack from there. Yes sir. The ship went and hide in the clouds.

Sabine pov.
The ship hide the clouds. Now it's time to attack. CLAN BRIDGER ARE YOU READY!!! I yelled. YES YOUR HIGHNESS!!! They all yelled. THEN LET'S DO THIS! YAHHH!! The door open, we activated our jetpacks and flew towards the base.

The base had big laser cannon that were shooting at us. CLAN BRIDGER FIRE YOUR ROCKET'S AT THOSE LASER CANNONS!!! They launch their rockets and the laser cannon were destroy. We landed in front of the base. CLAN BRIDGER CHARGES!!! We started running started fighting stromtroops. They were dropping one by one. Now let's move on in and finish the rest. Ezra said. Hm your almost started to get what a truth mandalorian is. I said. Yes and I like it. Captain stay here just incase anymore stromtroops are on the planet. Yes sir.  Alright let's go. I said and we ran into the base.

5 minutes later.
We basically shot every stormtrooper in the base and reach the comman center. Sabine can hack the door to get it open? Ezra ask. Yep just give me a sec. I tap a few buttons on the panel next to the door and got it open. Yes! The door open and the room was full of stromtroops. SURRENDER MANDALORIANS!!! The commander said. Ok there's that or there's this. I pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it.

It went off and whole entire room was full of smoke. ATTACK NOW!!! Ezra yelled. We shot them and they all fell down dead. The base is ours ezra. I know. Now we have a headquarters. We can do things that we want to and the empire or the rebellion can't stop us. If they get in our way. Their be destroyed. Ezra said warrior like. Now that's a spirit of a true mandalorian.

End of flash.